fish oil

2 replies to this topic

#1 derkchang

derkchang

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:49 AM

okay. i've been researching on how to determine the quality and concentration of fish oil since i realize that some fish oil causes me to breakout and some clear up my skin. I've read online that good fish oil should be able to melt through Styrofoam? since styrofoam is made up with similar composition as to cholesterol and that means the fish oil capsule should clean and clear up these build up toxins in your arteries.

There are also other articles that mentioned that if fish oil can melt through styrofoam, it can also melt through and damage your intestines, or the inside of your body.

my question is what is the scientific validity of fish oil dissolving styrofoam correlates to it in dissolving cholesterol? so is melting through styrofoam a good thing or bad demonstration of the quality of fish oil?

some one please advise

#2 chunkylard

chunkylard

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

Haha what? Styrofoam? Yeah I don't know about that.

Sounds a lot like that supposed Candida spit test where you spit into a cup (this doesn't work btw.)
After suffering with acne since age 11, finally found my triggers 11 years later.
Clear for almost 1 year & in control of my acne, although due to some hyperpigmentation, I believed I was still breaking out. In fact, I thought I had just cleared up a few months ago, but after realizing my "breakouts" were simply scarring I also realized I was technically clear for much longer than I thought. Rare breakouts only whenever I get lazy with my diet.

The Cure for Acne:
-Avoid the Acne Trifecta: Soy, Gluten, and Dairy like the plague.
-Eat a Low-GI diet and avoid Sugar.
-Eat lots of protein and healthy fats (ANTIBIOTIC FREE/NO HORMONES ADDED/FREE RANGE/HUMANELY SLAUGHTERED)
-Get lots of green vegetables and sunshine.
-Supplement whenever possible. Due to how much we've ruined food in the past 60 years, the amount of nutrients found in food nowadays is lower than it was decades ago.
-Exercise, get sunshine, and avoid stressful situations.
-Don't fear food. Go out & eat. It's not good for the skin, but it's good for the soul.

#3 derkchang

derkchang

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3oL896aZiag

ck this out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users