Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edenfield

Why I think Liver Flushing is natural

12 posts in this topic

I think before modernization, we probably only ate every so often. Not daily like we do now. Hunters would only be able to bring in food every once in a while etc. Meanwhile while fats and meats weren't available we'd eat very low fat foods.

This would cause the bile to build up, and when the hunters would bring home a large fatty meal, our bodies are tuned to the smell fat and we would eat that.

Just saying this because I have fasted for 2-3 days then eaten a very fatty meal and gotten stones out.

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

I think before modernization, we probably only ate every so often. Not daily like we do now. Hunters would only be able to bring in food every once in a while etc. Meanwhile while fats and meats weren't available we'd eat very low fat foods.

This would cause the bile to build up, and when the hunters would bring home a large fatty meal, our bodies are tuned to the smell fat and we would eat that.

Just saying this because I have fasted for 2-3 days then eaten a very fatty meal and gotten stones out.

hmm if that's true i guess my theory is shot.

still i did get out stones after fasting for 3 days then eating some really greasy stuff.

it just sparked my interest because i went to the lion safari and they said that lions only eat about once a week.

i didn't get them tested, but i brought 1 in to my GP. and he said where did you get this? a person your age shouldn't have these.

i asked him what was wrong, he told me not to worry about it, and if I had pain on my right side to give him a call.

As well my facial swelling is gone. I believe it is due to the liver flushing, because after I used to eat my face would swell considerably (20-30 percent) to the point that you could no longer see my cheekbones, as well the lymph nodes under my face would swell painfully as well. Now that doesn't happen.

oh on that note, i don't really 'care' persay if liver flushing works or not.

(don't wanna jinx my results)

Sounds like your face swelling was due to an allergic reaction. I know a few people that have allergic reactions to certain foods(not life threatening just things like swelling and hot flashes) so every once in a while we play a trick on them and put a little bit of the food in stews or something. It doesn't hurt them, just pisses them off.

it sucks..because one day you think you look ok the next, your like wow i look so fat and ugly.