washing your acne and acne

2 replies to this topic

#1 sambamillenium

sambamillenium

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2004 - 08:31 AM

if you dont wash your hair that much will oil and dirt build up and cause more oil production - also will over washing your hair irritate the skin - so basically does your hair washing have anything to do with acne

#2 Sugar

Sugar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2004 - 09:38 AM

I really doubt it i wash my hair everyother day all shampooing does is strip the hair and u know what if u've gone excercicing and are alll sweaty just run ur hair through ur shower head every other day works for me plus it makes my hair all curly:) ladies love that or at least mine does:)

#3 PoBoy

PoBoy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2004 - 09:50 AM

I shampoo my hair every night. I also shower every morning but w/o shampoo. If you use a harsh shampoo and your scalp is dry - you can cause irritation around your forehead which can lead to a breakout. Hence, I always use a dandruff shampoo for dry scalp. Works for me. If I feel that I am getting too dry though (sometimes in the winter), I'll wait a couple days before shampoo'ing again.

I also try very hard to keep the shampoo off my forehead to prevent extra drying of my skin. If you dont already, wash top down -> hair first -> face -> chest/back -> etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users