Photo

a thought on exercise...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 natoooo

natoooo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:27 PM

ok *edited by mod due to content*my friend runs a mile in 518 and runs practicaly every day.. and he has severe body acne and i think is about to take accutane.. the only real way to get clear is to take acutane so shut *edit*up plz===of course running is healthy for you but it dosnt mean you will have clear skin. ok????? *edit* the ppl i nthe olympics probably wree popular in highschool too. how many popular acne kids are in your school? Are the kids with acne alone? do they have high self esteem? i dont think we do so of course we wont be as motivated to do more exercise. Its because of our acne we dont do much exercise not that the exercise is causing us to have acne i mean god look at fat ppl my best friend ways what 220 pounds and is about 511 and has just a few normal zits on his cheeks..God i hate ppl like you who say us with acne are just not doing something right we arnt trying hard enough..*edit* us with severe acne have it beucase of something wrong with our bodies *edit*/rant off

#22 bestscreennameever

bestscreennameever

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:37 PM

Although I personally feel that the language and tone of your post was unnecessary, I think you do make some excellent points, and I'm glad you shared them. Some of these things seem so obvious that I'm surprised they weren't mentioned before. Most athletes, especially young ones, ARE popular. I can't think of many people that had skin problems that were considered popular in my high school. Also, I know when my skin was breaking out like crazy several years ago, I had very low self-esteem. This affected me socially. I didn't want to go out and do things, be it exercising or going to see a movie. Before my skin started breaking out, I DID exercise regularly. I took karate for several years, then my face started breaking out, I still took karate for a while, then stopped. My face seemed to be the same. Later, I took horseback riding and fitness classes. My skin did not clear up when I started exercising again; it had actually cleared up before then, when I wasn't really exercising. I never noticed exercise making any difference in my skin personally.

#23 natoooo

natoooo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2004 - 12:57 AM

yeah.. sorry bout that i just get a lil upset and when its over the computer i kinda let it go''

#24 bestscreennameever

bestscreennameever

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:06 AM

No prob. smile.gif

#25 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:24 AM

Natoo, smarten up kid. That kind of attitude will get you nowhere in life. Accutane is the only way to get clear? It is more like Accutane is a way to mess up your body even more. It leaves many people with severe side effects for the rest of their lives, not to mention wrose acne then before too. Accutane worked when i was on it, but after it ruined my body. Lips that bleeds if i dont apply chapstick to them every few hours, bloody noses and worse acne. Accutane is a good way to make candida grow out of control. The only way i became clear was from fixing my body from taking that junk, *Accutane. Diet and liver, colon and kidney cleansing is what made a huge difference in my acne. Something the so called "magical" accutane never did.

#26 bestscreennameever

bestscreennameever

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Lumas @ Aug 20 2004, 07:11 AM)
Accutane is a good way to make candida grow out of control.

I've never heard this. Accutane isn't an antibiotic. It is true that Accutane can cause some rather bad side effects, though.

http://www.rocheusa....accutane/pi.pdf

Interesting thing I just read...

"Preliminary research has found that combined administration of isotretinoin and vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) substantially reduces the initial toxicity of high-dose isotretinoin without reducing drug efficacy.1 Additional research is needed to further clarify this potentially beneficial interaction."

http://www.healthwel...ntentID=1407007

Edited by holly_lujah, 20 August 2004 - 07:41 AM.