Photo

How I Cleared My Acne After 26 Years. Try It.

green tea zinc selenium gluten juicing probiotic depression oily skin

443 replies to this topic

#441 elfantasma

elfantasma

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:35 PM

I just want to share my experience with juicing vegetables so far. I've been doing it for almost a month now. 

The greatest improvement so far has been on my back. It has gone from moderate acne to almost clear. I'm not using any medication or topical on my back. 

I've been juicing every day with no exceptions. 

#442 elfantasma

elfantasma

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

Back and forehead almost clear. Reaching the one month mark. I'll keep juicing ;-)

#443 bubblegum1984

bubblegum1984

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

Excellent, well written post. Thank you so much for sharing your regime and for providing good, solid advice.
I'm so glad you were able to finally clear up your skin! I will be trying this and hoping to get this same results after 8 years of battling cystic acne. All the best :)

#444 pinkie25

pinkie25

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

Okay, I can't believe I am writing this.  After 25+ years of dealing with moderate - at times severe - acne, I am CLEAR!!  Seriously, I started this regimen about 7 or 8 months ago.  Actually I've been mostly clear for several months, but I wanted to wait to make sure it was not a fluke.  Also, the last few months I've started cheating on sugar pretty bad, and I'm still 98% clear.  I might get a couple small bumps around my time of the month, but they only last a couple days and leave no marks.  Oh my goodness, I can't even put into words how good it feels.  Unfortunately, I have pretty bad scarring, but STILL...no acne!!  I'm 38 years old and have had horrible skin since I was a young teenager.  For those who may be skeptical that maybe I just grew out of it - definitely not.  When I started this regimen last year, my skin was a mess.  I had been using benzoyl peroxide since I was about 16 years old and it was the only thing that ever worked.  But at 38, I found myself with dry, dead looking skin and constant breakouts - I mean I was never without 5-6 large zits - lots of little bumps under the skin - those huge hard bumps that take months to go away .....I had them all - CONSTANTLY.  I really wanted to wean myself off benzoyl peroxide, but every time I tried I would make it a couple of weeks, and then my face would be unbearable - seemingly hundreds of little bumps everywhere.  So I would always succumb, and go back to BP.  Then I found a site online where a girl talked about weaning off BP a little at a time.  I started going from twice a day down to once a day - did that for several weeks.  Then every other day for a few weeks.  Then every 2 days...etc.  after a couple months of this I found this regimen. This is what I do:  Drink glass of water as soon as I wake in the morning
                             * Dring about 12 oz of juice - usually sweet potato, cucumber and celery - beets are great too
                             * 500 mg Pantothenic Acid - timed release - I take 500 mg twice a day - morning and night
                              *500 mg L-Carnatine  - I take this with meal, along with the first Pantothenic Acid
                              *  I drink nothing but water - I will add this...I read that flouride can cause acne around the mouth, which 
                                  I always had, so I started drinking only bottled spring water.                      
                              *  In the beginning i was VERY strict on sugar, but have started adding back in - however I do think I notice  
                                  a difference when I eat a ton of sugar. 
But it WORKS!!!   For the first time in my life, I am wearing my long hair back in a ponytail! ...not trying to hide behind it.  :)  I also use Stridex extra strength pads topically, but that is more so just for the texture of my skin.  It seems like it makes it look healthier.   THANK YOU Winged Serpent...and Thank You Jesus for letting me discover this!                                                                      

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users