Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stem cell gun

22 posts in this topic

i dont think this gun can heal scars but maybe it can be used after the use of a co2 laser; to prevent complications, to heal the skin better and faster and make the scar look tremendously better..

i dont think this gun can heal scars but maybe it can be used after the use of a co2 laser; to prevent complications, to heal the skin better and faster and make the scar look tremendously better..

I think it would be great after dermabrasion too.

Yeah I saw this video recently, and it gives me hope. Even though I think the spray gun can only be used to heal a fresh wound. I do believe that it shows they are heading in the right path of being able to fix scars.

It sounds great but like everything else we hear about, it's still in the trial and error stage. Same as other supposed miracle cures like Juvista and Nexagon. It will have to go through years of testing before it's available.

I wish they start to look for somthing to fix scars

And not to wait for this gun to be developed for our case

@ ref , even if this is gonna be very expensive , if it is worth it ,We will try to save to get it .

When I read the article for the first time I was amazed , but then I felt a little suspecious , I did not like the pic of the man who is holding the gun , does not look so serious..

May God help us

It seems to me very promising! If the final results are like the video that I could see, this fix scars maybe in 90%!

Imagine goes to the doctor, and he mades you a dermabrasion and then burn a little the scars, and puts cells on with the gun! and fix it in a 1 month more and less!

The video inside the link does not work in my country

So I did not see the results

Do u think this gonna work for acne scars in other ways ?

http://m.kotaku.com/5750108/stem-cell-shoo...e-burns-in-days

If that wound healed completely in a couple of days then that is complete scar free healing.

Scarring in wounds happens when wounds take longer than two weeks to heal.

In end of the video they show the results after the treatmen, but i can't see scars in the man, or maybe he has a imperceptibly scars.

i havent seen the video but does it look like something that could be used in conjuction with needling or dermastamping?

i really think that this gun should be used in conjuction with any ablative acne scar treatment out there so yes needling and dermastamping

this looks real promising but it must be overly expensive.. I think there was a user here that had stem cells done by dr. khan and had extremely good results... I forget the guys name but his scars were very severe and were improved dramatically with stem cells

Just doesn't sound right to me.. One would think that burns cause more severe damage to the skin than scars caused by acne or injury right? Would someone be willing to burn themselves and try this? Would that work? Burn your scarred area and use this treatment?

NEed an expert here please.