candida

1 reply to this topic

#1 recoverme

recoverme

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:36 PM

I'm confused because I been researching stuff about the candida diet, and some sources say eliminate all carbs, while some say to keep somea bout quinoa, millet, and amaranth. any thoughts?

For example, one site says that this is okay to eat

NON-GLUTINOUS GRAINS
Buckwheat

Millet

Amaranth

Quinoa

Wild and brown rice
Grains contain a high amount of fiber, excellent for keeping the colon clear so Candida doesn't get a chance to multiply.
Grains also act like a pipecleaner in your intestine, grabbing nasty toxins like pollutants, chemicals, pesticides and heavy metals on their way through.

While another site says to avoid ANY grains

your input?

Edited by recoverme, 30 January 2011 - 12:50 PM.

#2 Thehoper

Thehoper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

Same thing I've been tellin ya all along bud, it's all up to the individual. Last summer I got into the whole Candida thing, thought I really had it. Who knows if I did or didn't. Bottom line is that it's really something no one should be focusing on. I think it's way more bull shit then reality. A natural balanced nutritious diet will get any human body back to the healthiest it can be. If you were never healthy, then the healthiest your body will ever be.

With a natural balanced diet any body will fix itself of any problems over time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users