Photo

Internal Cure For ACNE

vitamin e magnesium fish oil dermabrasion chemical peel microdermabrasion shaving gel

No replies to this topic

#1 Vaabis

Vaabis

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:02 PM

First off I want to tell you that I am not trying to sell anyone anything. My GOAL is to share my experience with others for free in hopes that it will help them as well. You DON'T have to go out and spend a whole bunch of money to be ACNE free!! All you have to do is be DILIGENT and PATIENT with what I am about to share with you or else it will not work. I have lived with the problem of ACNE for 15 years. It has cycled from moderate to severe and everything in between. I am thirty years old and have spent probably tens of thousands of dollars trying to battle this common disease on things like:
Creams, Toners, Oils
Pimple popping, Not pimple popping
Masks, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion
Accutane, Night creams, Retinol
Astringents, Antiseptics (Peroxide, Alcohol)
Soaps, Scrubs, Topical Analgesics
Sunblocks, Lotions
Fasting, Diet Change
Cortizone shots
Extreme situations in the past: Applying toothpaste,nail polish remover, egg yolk on my face.

I'm sure there are a lot of other things that I have tried in the past but theses are the MAIN ones that come to mind.

I am convinced that Big Name pharmaceutical and Cosmetic companies know what causes ACNE and how to stop it but will NEVER share that information with the public because it is not within their best financial interest ($$$$). I understand that everyone has to make a buck but when millions of teens and adults are literally struggling with an ever growing epidemic to the point of sheer frustration and these companies are "Beating around the bush", that angers me!! The following is information that I have gained through trial and error. Ready? :

IMPORTANT::
Out of all of the products I have tried, I have found a combination that I feel will work for ANYONE!! First off, understand that ACNE starts from the inside of the body, rarely the outside. When we get bumps that are red and slightly raised it's usually due to skin irritation from things like clothing or hats in contact with the skin, reaction to facial products, dirt, ect, etc...all external causes. But when we get ACNE such as raised bumps with "Whiteheads" or "Blackheads" this is caused by an "OVERLOAD" of toxins in the body. I'll prove it!
Our bodies are designed to eliminate toxins several ways.
Through our: Bowels (Urine,Feces)
Kidneys
Liver
Storage in our Fat
Lungs
Skin!!!! (Especially when we sweat)

Believe it or not we get rid of most of these TOXINS through our Lungs when we breath!! Unfortunately the body can only get rid of a select amount of toxins in a certain period of time. When it feels "overloaded" it chooses the last resort. Our SKIN!! With all of the preservatives, sweeteners, artificial everything, and so on in todays food, the body treats these as toxins and it is just too much to handle so the body chooses our largest organ which is our skin. Why predominately the face, I don't know.
Well I'm thirty years old and decided it was time to rid myself of ACNE once and for all!! I decided to begin a new regimen by cleaning out the INSIDE of my body and not re-polluting it in anyway.

First up, DIET CHANGE!! I know what many of you are saying" Yeah, yeah I've tried that!" Well I had tried it many times myself before but I was doing it wrong. You have to eat foods that are in their natural state or extremely close to it. That's right! No more SUGAR, WHEATS, FLOURS, BREADS, DAIRY, CAFFEINE, PASTAS, CRACKERS, CANDY, CAKE. When in doubt, don't eat it!! Yes it is hard but Yes it is possible. I had a MAJOR sweet tooth. I'm skinny but have been known to polished off whole cartons of ice cream and eat one whole half of cakes in just one day alone. Let's be honest folks. Sugar isn't even a necessary daily nutrient yet it is in almost EVERYTHING we put in our mouths. Stay away from it and you WILL see drastic changes!!

Next up, INTERNAL BOWEL AND LIVER CLEANSING AND MAINTANANCE. This is an absolute MUST and goes hand and hand with the diet change. One will NOT work without the other so don't try it!! I have done this several times in the past but have found that I was not doing it correctly. Here are the products that work:
1) Super Colon Cleanse (Initial 10 day cleansing)
2) Fiber Supplement (3 times daily for maintenance, any brand will work)
3) Ultra Liver cleanse by Enzymatic (14 days)
4) Choose 1 day out of the week to fast (Hard at first but possible)
5) Drink Magnesium Citrate the day
after the fast (Flush out built up toxins
accumulated throughout the week)
6) Drink Flor Essence body Detox Tea (Finish the bottle)
7) Fish Oil pills with Vit D AND Omega 3 (Helps skin by Nature Made)

Seems like a whole lot but if you are diligent and stick to this cheap and easy program it will become habit. FOLLOW ALL OF THESE STEPS!!! After you do that steps 1, 3, and 6 can be followed on a REGULAR BASIS!! Steps 2, 4, and 5 can be followed as you see fit. I would recommend every 2 months to follow up and thoroughly cleanse with steps 2, 4, and 5!!

And Lastly, A good external cleansing program. This step, believe it or not, is NOT as important as the two mentioned above. For example: At the start of my day, I wash my face with Olay soap.Yes that's right, regular ol' moisturizing soap. No fancy, expensive cleansers here. Next, I take a washcloth and soak it with 91% Rubbing Alcohol and wipe down my head (I shave bald), neck, chest and FACE. Next I do the same with good ol' Hydrogen Peroxide. Next I do the same with Neutrogena Astringent (blue in color). Then to prevent dryness, I splash my face with water and rub my face down lightly with Oil of Olay Facial Lotion with UV protectant. Most of you are probably thinking "Well isn't that just washing off the alcohol, peroxide, and astringent ?". The purpose of these three is to cleanse the face and kill bacteria which they all do when you apply them. I only "Leave them on" when I know I'm staying indoors or when I apply them at night. The only thing different I do at night is instead of washing with soap I wash with Clean&Clear 3 in 1 exfoliating cleanser. It is a light exfoliant so it can be used daily and it has peroxide in it which makes it even better!! Then I rub down with the alcohol, peroxide, and astringent as mentioned before but this time I DON'T rinse it off. Leave it on! Then I apply Caladryl Clear Topical Analgesic Lotion because it is a lotion that actually has a drying effect and it is a skin protectant. Lastly I lightly coat my face with Derma P17 clay mask and leave it on to help with drying out the ACNE (Any clay, mud, peel, or whatever type of mask will work, you are just using it to help dry out the ACNE present).

This will work for ANYONE!! It will be hard at first (What isn't!!). It will be CHEAP!! (Thank God!!). It will take time (But you will see drastic results!!!!!) You have had ACNE for a while so it won't go away completely overnight!! Be Patient and stick to the program!! Create habit! Oh and get ready because people who don't understand what you are going through will try and deter you from the regiment but just keep in mind that they don't understand. You are sick of ACNE and are willing to try something different to achieve results! Pay them no mind!

Well may the Lord be with you in your endeavor. If you have any questions or comments, contact me. Below is a price guide to give you an idea of how cheap this really is:

Super Colon Cleanse (RiteAid/Online): $20
Fiber supplement (Anywhere): $10
Ultra Liver Cleanse by Enzymatic (RiteAid/Online): $20
Fasting for 1 day out of the week: FREE!
Magnesium Citrate (Anywhere): $3
Flor Essence Body Detox Tea (RiteAid/Online) $25
Fish Oil Pills with Vit D and Omega 3 (Anywhere): $25
Olay moisturizing soap (Anywhere/Any kind): $7 set of 6
Clean&Clear 3 in 1 exfoliating cleanser (Anywhere): $6
Caladryl Clear (Anywhere): $4
Hydrogen Peroxide (Anywhere): $1.50
91% Rubbing Alcohol (Anywhere): $1.75
Neutrogena Astringent (blue) (Anywhere): $5
Derma P17 10 minute oil control thermal clay mask (RiteAid/Online): $12
Oil of Olay facial lotion with UV protectant (Anywhere): $7

For those of you who shave, I wash my head and face with the exfoliant cleanser (warm water), wipe my face down with the alcohol, peroxide, and astringent to kill bacteria, coat my head with Vitamin E Oil thoroughly, and then apply a shaving Gel. This seems to fight off razor bumps quite well!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users