Photo

Have you tried Phytoestrogen transdermal cream?

makeup

1 reply to this topic

#1 nancy2

nancy2

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hi, there,

I am the long-time reader but the first-time poster. I have been benefited enormously by all other posts here and the Dan's regiments. Till today, I still have the bottle of Acne Treatment on my everyday counter.

Long story short, If you are like me, female and have suffered for acne for more than 12 years ( mild, moderate, severe, on and off, have literately tried everything, I mean EVERYTHING!) But nothing really works, Why don't you give a Phytoestrogen transdermal cream a shot. It is only $15 for a 100ml bottles and it has whole lot of brands to choose from. I have been using it and it works wonder for me. I really loves it. It really changed my life and now I m ready to go out even without a makeup on : )

The one I bought is from source naturals Phytoestrogen Cream 4oz. You can find it at Vitamin Shoppe or online at Amazon but as I said, there's whole lot of other brands to choose and I bet they are similar. But feel free to give this source naturals Phytoestrogen Cream a try and I bet you will feel the difference from day one.

I don't recommend using estrogen containing pill (eg. contraceptives) or Phytoestrogen pills, as I tried both and they were doing the opposite to me. (My face is more oily when I was on either of those and my mood changes not to say no period). All I can guess is that estrogen after absorbed from GI, and go to transformation in liver, it may be converted into something different, that our body will secret even more androgen/testosterone/ etc or decrease FSH/LH to counteract the converted form. But somehow for the transdermal (either the phytoestrogen or the estrogel) estrogen sources, they get into the circulation directly without the first pass mechanism and thus don't convert before bind to the target tissues, in this case, the skin tissues. From my point of view, transdermal estrogel is less safe than the all natural ingredient phytoestrogen since you probably will hear a lot of scary claims about the estrogen usage. But don't worry, even for the estrogel, it is far more safer than taking the contraceptive, because it does not go thru the first pass mechanism and thus won't harm your liver and other tissues.

My best experience is to directly apply phytoestrogen cream on your leision once per day right after you took shower before the bed. And after a night, you will find your face is whole lot better and you look much younger LOL!

That is my tips for fighting for acne and good luck for all of you out there.

All the best.

#2 chunkylard

chunkylard

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (nancy2 @ Jan 21 2011, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, there,

I am the long-time reader but the first-time poster. I have been benefited enormously by all other posts here and the Dan's regiments. Till today, I still have the bottle of Acne Treatment on my everyday counter.

Long story short, If you are like me, female and have suffered for acne for more than 12 years ( mild, moderate, severe, on and off, have literately tried everything, I mean EVERYTHING!) But nothing really works, Why don't you give a Phytoestrogen transdermal cream a shot. It is only $15 for a 100ml bottles and it has whole lot of brands to choose from. I have been using it and it works wonder for me. I really loves it. It really changed my life and now I m ready to go out even without a makeup on : )

The one I bought is from source naturals Phytoestrogen Cream 4oz. You can find it at Vitamin Shoppe or online at Amazon but as I said, there's whole lot of other brands to choose and I bet they are similar. But feel free to give this source naturals Phytoestrogen Cream a try and I bet you will feel the difference from day one.

I don't recommend using estrogen containing pill (eg. contraceptives) or Phytoestrogen pills, as I tried both and they were doing the opposite to me. (My face is more oily when I was on either of those and my mood changes not to say no period). All I can guess is that estrogen after absorbed from GI, and go to transformation in liver, it may be converted into something different, that our body will secret even more androgen/testosterone/ etc or decrease FSH/LH to counteract the converted form. But somehow for the transdermal (either the phytoestrogen or the estrogel) estrogen sources, they get into the circulation directly without the first pass mechanism and thus don't convert before bind to the target tissues, in this case, the skin tissues. From my point of view, transdermal estrogel is less safe than the all natural ingredient phytoestrogen since you probably will hear a lot of scary claims about the estrogen usage. But don't worry, even for the estrogel, it is far more safer than taking the contraceptive, because it does not go thru the first pass mechanism and thus won't harm your liver and other tissues.

My best experience is to directly apply phytoestrogen cream on your leision once per day right after you took shower before the bed. And after a night, you will find your face is whole lot better and you look much younger LOL!

That is my tips for fighting for acne and good luck for all of you out there.

All the best.

It's ok for women to take it, because estrogen can increase collagen and overall aging of the skin. Glad it worked for you, but beware, there's plenty of evidence that extra estrogen for women can cause an increased risk of breast cancer. I guess the risk is lowered since it's being applied to the skin and not to the bloodstream, but if it's being absorbed by the skin, it must also be absorbed by the body. I'd take acne over breast cancer. Phytoestrogen is just one form of estrogen (basically meaning Estrogen-from-plants.) However, it will make most males break out like crazy due to the fluctuations in hormones alone.

Edited by chunkylard, 23 January 2011 - 05:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users