Photo

I have a question on a liver cleanse...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#1 Ben16

Ben16

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:25 PM

I have been on a bowel cleanse doing the p&h shakes a few weeks ago and I stopped as I was not seeing any results and the clay was just too gross for words.Anyway I know you are supposed to do alll these cleanse first before doing the liver cleanse but i was thinking of fasting untill friday and doing the liver cleanse with the epsom salts and grapefruits and oliveoil on saturday so i can rest the whole weekend while im on this liver cleanse. i dont know what the consequences are going to be of not doing anything pre so if anyone could just tell me how exaclty i am supposed to do this or any tips or advices from earlier experiences are really appreciated.By the way I am 16, hope thats okay for a liver cleanse.

Thanks in advance.
"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."

#2 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:05 PM

It would be fine to do a liver flush since youve done a few weeks of colon cleansing. Try to buy organic apple juicer and friday you should drink 2 glasses of apple juicer every two hours from 8am-8pm. Saturday, do the same thing but stop at 2pm. This will help break down stones because it contains malic acid. I never did the epsom salts and i know many people have not. You can skip the epsom salts and the day after you drink the OO mixture, upon waking, combines four glasses of warm wtaer with two tablespoons of uniodized sea salt. You could also take a 1/2 to a full bottle of magnesium citrate isntead of using the sea salt. Make sure after you pass stones and stop using the bathroom to start drinking p and b shakes. Drink p and b shakes a few days after also. You dont want the toxins to recirculate in your body. It will lead to worse breakouts. It takes some people a few liver flushes and some people, many flushes to improve or cure their acne. After 3-4 you will start to see some rresults. Goodluck.

#3 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2004 - 05:45 PM

Dont listen to Ben. Ben its epsom salts and OO that cause stones? Before you said it was OO and lemon juice. Make up your mind. Ben is among the people who dont believe in flushing, but hey it helped and cured so many other peoples acne. Flush away.

#4 cynic

cynic

without you i'm nothing

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:01 PM

I agree with Ben on this one.

I've tried to keep out of the whole 'liver flush' debate as much as I can - I haven't looked into, or read enough about, it enough to really have a strong opinion either way - but I do know that nobody's liver is going to be clogged at 16. That's ridiculous.

#5 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:07 PM

If you don't know HOW OR WHY stones form, then you cannot possibly speculate as to whether or not a young person has them or not. My 11 year old son had them, so I know young people can have them.

#6 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:13 PM

One more thing, BenK, JC specifically asked you to NOT reply to posts that aren't addressed to you, but are specific questions concerning things you have no experience in.

All you do is flame these boards. Well, guess what? Who cares what you think? People still p.m. me for advice, people are still studying these issues.

So your bag of tricks hasn't worked and won't work.

#7 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:59 PM

user posted image

blink.gif

#8 Guest_ObiWontonKenoli_*

Guest_ObiWontonKenoli_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 17 August 2004 - 07:09 PM

There's a glitch in the system. Quick!! Get out!!

#9 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2004 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Denise2 @ Aug 17 2004, 06:00 PM)
One more thing, BenK, JC specifically asked you to NOT reply to posts that aren't addressed to you, but are specific questions concerning things you have no experience in.

All you do is flame these boards. Well, guess what? Who cares what you think? People still p.m. me for advice, people are still studying these issues.

So your bag of tricks hasn't worked and won't work.

Your 11 year olds stones are more soap.

I am offering advice for a 16 year old so they don't do stupid stuff. It's called productive additions to the post.

#10 Ben16

Ben16

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 01:55 AM

It would be fine to do a liver flush since youve done a few weeks of colon cleansing. Try to buy organic apple juicer and friday you should drink 2 glasses of apple juicer every two hours from 8am-8pm. Saturday, do the same thing but stop at 2pm. This will help break down stones because it contains malic acid. I never did the epsom salts and i know many people have not. You can skip the epsom salts and the day after you drink the OO mixture, upon waking, combines four glasses of warm wtaer with two tablespoons of uniodized sea salt. You could also take a 1/2 to a full bottle of magnesium citrate isntead of using the sea salt. Make sure after you pass stones and stop using the bathroom to start drinking p and b shakes. Drink p and b shakes a few days after also. You dont want the toxins to recirculate in your body. It will lead to worse breakouts. It takes some people a few liver flushes and some people, many flushes to improve or cure their acne. After 3-4 you will start to see some rresults. Goodluck.

Thanks for your advice, so I guess I won't have to do Dr. Hulda's way of cleansing the liver anymore? Originally I was planning to but if this works better and is actually easier to go through then I might as well just try this.The only thing, on the following link Dr. Hulda's specifically notes down the times etc.

http://www.curezone....ldas_recipe.asp

Should I stick to the same times? The only difference would be that I am using sea salt instead of epsom salts, what's the difference between them anyway. Can I also have a light meal on friday next to those apple juices?

So if I understood correctly this is pretty much going to be my weekend unless you tell me not to follow Dr. Hulda's times and come up with your own much easier to do.

Friday: Two glasses of of applejuice (selfmade) , i only eat grannysmiths, hope that's okay.

Same thing on Saturday before 2 pm.

2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o'clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 (three fourths) cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).

[ You can substitute 3 cups water with 3 cups freshly pressed grapefruit juice, or freshly pressed apple juice, it tastes better .]

6:00 PM. Drink one serving 3/4 (three fourths cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in 3/4 (three fourth) cup water now. You may add 1/8 (one eight) tsp. vitamin C powder to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil (ozonated, if possible) and grapefruit out to warm up.

Alternative Schedule 1: Omit the first Epsom Slats dose at 6 p.m. Take only one dose, waiting till 8 p.m. Change nothing else. Many people still get stones with one less dose. If you do not, do the full course next time. "The Cure For HIV and AIDS" By Hulda Clark pg.585

8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another 3/4 (three fourths) cup of Epsom salts.You haven't eaten since two o'clock, but you won't feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.

9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).

Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o'clock drink. Don't be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.

10:00 PM. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use oil and vinegar salad dressing, or straight honey to chase it down between sips. Have these ready in a tablespoon on the kitchen counter. Take it all to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).

Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don't. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out. Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don't clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don't.

Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don't take this potion before 6:00 am.

2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.

Please confirm this or anything else you gotta say about this, fire. wink.gif Oh and maybe this sounds stupid but do I have to like block down the hole in the bathroom so there is no way..well you know. And also, what if I don't get any stones out at all? Does that mean the routine has failed or maybe because I don't have any but still managed to cleanse my liver? Thanks.

And Ben I sorta understand your perspective but you gotta understand that people who suffer from acne, they have tried basically everything what is there to try.So since the majority of us believes that you have to get to the root of acne in order to destroy or heal it, all these cleanses seem very logical to us. Who knows, it might not work, but at least I can say that I've been down that route too and unfortunately failed. After all acne is : trying and failing, trying and failing untill you come across something which is going to work like a miracle for you.'Till then one can only try, try and once more , try!
"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."

#11 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (BenKweller @ Aug 17 2004, 05:37 PM)
It's any caustic and oil. Both epsom salts and lemon juice are caustics.

You're 16 -- if your liver is actually clogged; you'll be dead by 20.

Liver flushing is very good in removing toxins from the body as well. In his case I think his liver aint congested, but he might suffer from serious toxical damage. Just help your body out a bit by assisting your body in removing toxins, regulating blood sugar levels and remain hormonal balance. Nature has the answers for this..

Several natural products and exercises can be beneficial in reaching your goals. It works for me and for a lot of others. Many have done liver flushes with good results. I can hardly image that at your age your liver, gallbladder, pancreas, etc. are very congested with stones, but I do believe there might be some plus they might suffer from several forms of toxical damage which slows and weakens them. Your skin is the real final escape way for your body to get rid of things it is not interested in anymore. If the organs aren't working at full capacity this is what might happen.

Several ways helped me out very well. I have taken a tincture of substances which is very very effective in removing toxical waste from my body, plus it boosts the liver. I have stopped taking that now. I take ACV every day plus I do regular exercises every day (actually also to just improve my stamina for the sports I do tongue.gif). I have also started doing Yoga a few weeks ago. It is quite funny to do by the way smile.gif. I think Yoga might be a bit beneficial if you are not feeling comfortable and a little bit depressed. I don't like meditating stuff, but Yoga poses are really funny to perform biggrin.gif

#12 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 08:52 AM

Ben16,

If you read the previous long thread on liver cleansing, I think you'll find that most people have customized their own flush routine to what works for them (reading Denise's posts were very helpful for me). I started out following the instructions exactly but as time went on, I found that magnesium citrate works just as well as the epsom salts (and alot easier to get down!). I also use safflower oil or sesame oil instead of olive oil; I can get those down alot easier. Instead of drinking the apple juice, I take malic acid tablets every day the week before I do the flush.

And as far as the debate about the possibility of a 16 year old having liver stones.....if you consider that most kids, from the time they are toddlers, consume tons of fast food/junk food, artificial sweeteners, eat/breathe loads of toxins, etc., it's very possible that a 16 year old would have a congested liver.

I think you're very wise for taking care of this stuff at your age! wink.gif
Ebby

#13 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 09:14 AM

Ben, you misread my post. Ok here it is again.

Friday: Drink two glasses of apple juice every two hours from 8am-8pm. This means Friday, you would drink 16 glasses of apple juice. Buy orangic apple juice.

Saturday: Drink two glasses of apple juice every two hours from 8am-2pm. This means Saturday, you would drink 12 glasses of apple juice.

Saturday Night: At around 9:45pm start to prepare your olive oil and grapefruit mix. Drink it at 10 olock and immediately lie down and fall asleep on your right side or back.

Sunday Morning: Upon waking ( No earlier than 8am) drink a mixture of 4 glasses of warm water mixed with two heaping teaspoons of uniodized sea salt.

Thats it Ben. This is what i meant. Many people do it this way.

Make sure on Friday and Saturday you eat easily digestible foods such as steamed veggies and fruit. Try to stay away from bread and fats.

Try to take either a hot bath or jog on Saturday to stimulate your liver. At night when your going to sleep try to apply a hot water pack to your liver area.

Make sure on Sunday after your done using the bathroom a few times to take a p and b shake. Take 2-3 on Sunday. For a few days after Sunday drink p and b shakes.

Hope this helps.

#14 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 11:21 AM

I think his liver aint congested, but he might suffer from serious toxical damage.

Wow. Yeah you guys are hopeless cases, sorry. A 16 year old suffering from that kind of damage? Amazing that he'll live past 21 considering how broken and near-hospitalization his body must be with all these toxins around.

It's just overrated and a lie that we are so unhealthy so young because we eat junk food. Do what you want if you think it'll help you get clear but all this stuff isn't science. No doctors touch it because it's a way to make money for scam artists. I don't care if a 40 year old thinks their acne is caused by their liver being messed up; that's fine. But to say that almost every teenager with acne has some serious body cleansing problem is just a lie and it's a shame that liver flush peddlers don't just say, "Ok, in this case, a flush won't do anything to you because you are not damaged." Yeah -- let's just tell everyone that there's something wrong with them and give them hopes that drinking oil will cure them.

Shame on you.

#15 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (BenKweller @ Aug 18 2004, 11:08 AM)
I think his liver aint congested, but he might suffer from serious toxical damage.

Wow. Yeah you guys are hopeless cases, sorry. A 16 year old suffering from that kind of damage? Amazing that he'll live past 21 considering how broken and near-hospitalization his body must be with all these toxins around.

It's just overrated and a lie that we are so unhealthy so young because we eat junk food. Do what you want if you think it'll help you get clear but all this stuff isn't science. No doctors touch it because it's a way to make money for scam artists. I don't care if a 40 year old thinks their acne is caused by their liver being messed up; that's fine. But to say that almost every teenager with acne has some serious body cleansing problem is just a lie and it's a shame that liver flush peddlers don't just say, "Ok, in this case, a flush won't do anything to you because you are not damaged." Yeah -- let's just tell everyone that there's something wrong with them and give them hopes that drinking oil will cure them.

Shame on you.

You misunderstand the word toxical damage. It is not placed in a context like having large doses of MDMA or Zyklon B in your body which can kill you instantly or any other forms which kill you on the long run. That is because your body can't handle those poisons. It isnt capable in removing and secreting them from your body. In this case, about the toxins I talk about, your body actually is. The only problem is that it requires a lot of time and effort from your organs to remove and deactivate them efficiently, which causes timelack + a switch of priorities. They wont be able to work at full capacity to take care of regulating blood sugar levels, deactivating excess hormones, filtering the blood completely, etc.

Ben, it has been proven in my case that I did suffer from toxical damage. My liver was weakened, that caused my broken cappilaries and my skin problems. So you are telling me that someone of an age of 16 cannot be poisened? Then please explain why a boy of my age (20) can have such broken cappilaries which is actually a phenomenon that occurs mostly on adult women of middle age (40+). No single western doctor could answer it.. "we don't have any insight in what can actually be the cause of it, sorry.. we all guess you just have to live with it" was the answer.

Do you have any idea how many people in Bangkok for example die due to pollution and smog? You think your body is from steel and can easily filter and secrete all the mess that enters you.. you are damn wrong.

Machines, robots, computer programs, etc. are all the same and do not respond differently, but human bodies do. Every human body responds differently. All the MUCK that enters your body will be handled differently by different bodies.
Don't be so naive by thinking that acne is purely caused by hormonal imbalance and that no causes are linked with that, because plenty are. Try puting diesel fuel in a gasoline car. The car is liable to break down any minute. This is similar to the muck that enters your body. The only difference is that your organs do have the ability to rectify it, the engine doesnt. Now the problem is just that the organs will not always be able to fully rectify it and this leaves some symptons like skin issue problems, etc..

So it can't harm to help your body out a bit. I hope I made my state wink.gif

#16 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 01:12 PM

Keats, you are right. The average American is exposed to Lord only knows how many toxic substances from our environment; particularly from the drinking water. Heck, in England, they are finding large amounts of Prozac in the drinking water. blink.gif bb_icon_eek.gif bb_shock.gif

Anyone can get a blood test and get tested for heavy metal toxicity. Most people are pretty shocked at what they find, because it's not like they were dying of cancer or anything....

But on top of the environmental pollution, there is out diet.....and the "average" American consumes loads of sugar, soda, hydrogenated oils, fast foods, etc.....

I am always shocked when I go to my brother's house and see how my niece and nephew eat.... bb_icon_eek.gif bb_eusa_sick.gif huh.gif It's hard for me to believe that they cannot do any better than to let their kids eat so much sugar, junk, and drink so much soda. I know that that is how the "average" American eats, but it's still shocking. Diet and diet alone is what contributes to the formation of cholesterol balls, or "stones".

#17 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 11:09 PM

So if someone ate no sugar or junk food, they'd never have acne? You want to commit to that statement before I prove that it can't be true? smile.gif

#18 edenfield

edenfield

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 11:34 PM

remote islands were westernization hasn't touched them yet have never had acne.

i think they did a study where they proved that the western diet causes acne, as well as obesity.

look at japan's increasing average weight now that there are mcdonalds and kfc there.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#19 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2004 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (edenfield @ Aug 19 2004, 08:21 AM)
i think they did a study where they proved that the western diet causes acne, as well as obesity.

They didn't "prove" it. It was one observation, not a study. It seems that they are now doing a long-term study about the diet-acne connection:

Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2004;13(Suppl):S67. 

The effect of short-term altered macronutrient status on acne vulgaris and biochemical markers of insulin sensitivity.

Smith R, Mann N, Makelainen H, Braue A, Varigos G.

Food Science Department, RMIT University, VIC 3000.

Background - It has been suggested that a low-glycemic index diet may alleviate acne and this hypothesis is currently being investigated in a long-term dietary intervention study. A short-term, live-in study was designed to further investigate this link and to provide information on the short-term effects of altered macronutrient levels.

Who wants to be normal? Who wants normal results? We want to be exceptional. Exceptions confirm what is not normal

#20 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2004 - 08:57 AM

Asian-American women in the US have on average oilier skin than Asian women in their respective countries. Researchers think that this is due to diets.

Also there is another theory that ethinicities have evolved to live in certain geographic regions. it is only recently that there has been mass migrations to different climates which could affect some people's skin problems. what to do??