Photo

B-Complex Vitamins will break you out....

vitamin vitamins

46 replies to this topic

#41 tim12

tim12

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I enjoy short walks on the beach.

Achievements

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Wooah, flashback post of my unhealthy days lol.

B-complexes back then seemed to break me out, but now Garden of Life's food based b complex doesn't cause me problems. As to why, no concrete ideas, though I'd wager I was dealing with major systemic inflammation. Lol, back then I took so many supplements, didn't want t believe in the diet/lifestyle/acne connection. Shame!!!!!

#42 FountainMike

FountainMike

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

B Vitamin health supplements is actually a set of nutritional vitamins that has niacin, thiamine, riboflavinB-6, folic acid b vitamin, B-12, choline, biotin and panthotenic acid. A few of the potential benefits of b nutritional vitamins consist of higher energy levels, increased or maybe more constant emotional behavior, much healthier epidermis, hair and sight. The natural vitamins are necessary for accurate central nervous system and immune mechanism operation.

Honestly, good sums of the vitamin b complex class set are required regularly to ensure the right purpose of some systems within the body anatomy. Niacin (during the vitamin b complex collection set) can be found in nearly every cell within the body. Inappropriate quantities of niacin inside the eating habits can cause dermatitis (moistureless, scratchy, infected epidermis), muscles discomfort, cramping pains, weakness, sleeping disorder, stomach upset, emotional difficulties, lesions during the oral cavity and appetite loss.

One other vitally important portion of the b complex collection is folic acid b vitamin, recognised till not too long ago as folate. Sound males and females older than Thirteen might need not less than 400 mg on a daily basis. Women that are currently pregnant or breastfeeding will need more to help the development requirements of small children. Inadequacies could lead to a range of studying impairments and growing disorders.

Virtually no higher restraints have already been founded on the vitamin b complex class set. Basically no overdose implications have already been known, apart from immediately following intravenous treatment of prescription levels. After consumed orally, your system uses precisely what it desires and excretes all that remains.

#43 Ukulala

Ukulala

Towtally Ossum

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

I'm pretty sure the B-complex broke me out, so I feel the OP's pain. Then again, it could have been any number of other things. 9___9

I'm still oscillating on whether or not B5 is a good idea for me. I think I'll settle that score like this: go visit a nutritionist / herbalist. Have some guidance. Ya dig?

#44 chunkylard

chunkylard

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

Animal Pak never broke me out although that very well could have been because of the million and one other amino acids, minerals, enzymes and herbs in it.

#45 ramblinrose

ramblinrose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

fwiw: b vitamins werent my problem. i havent taken a mutlivitamin or a b-complex in at least a month and my skin issue have not changed. none of my other habits have changed, and back when i was taking a multivitamin and/or a b-complex, i still had the same issues i have now.

so b-complex vitamins will not make EVERYONE break out. this thread title is misleading. the message should be about moderation and getting your RDA of vit b --- in all its forms -- via a healthy diet.

#46 crystalthelondonlover

crystalthelondonlover

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy, health, and expanding and manipulating my mind to have it be what I want. I want everyone else to be warmed by the sun light that reveals the world of corruption we live in! We will heal and be lovely again!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

B vitamins totally break me out! Especially in fortified gluten free cereals and kids multi-vitamins!

#47 rentstuff

rentstuff

hi. i like u in that way too

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

OK here's the deal: I've been an acne.org member for actually 14 years. FOURTEEN LONG YEARS. And this is what I found out:

• - B-Complex DOES cause acne. (May be due to intestinal permeability / "Leaky Gut" / intestinal hyperpermeability - YES this is a real condition, not quack, ask Dr. Galland, MD)
  • - Biotin alone does cause acne
  • - CHEESE, PROBIOTICS, COW's MILK, any Animal milk, CREAM, SOUR CREAM ALL yield acne, at least for me AND MY SISTER. They probably come out to the bloodstream as foreign because of leaky gut again. To close up leaky gut, you need to be on a strict gluten-free diet and take Omega-3 (enteric) + glutamine
  • - TAURINE gives me acne too - maybe large or small enough molecule to pass through the gut into the bloodstream like the dairy products.

Eggs and butter are fine for me.

Try this experiment and EAT CHEESE, CREAM, COW'S MILK + WHEAT all month long. Even the people I know who don't get acne do get one at a time on the chin after they ate a ton of dairy products.

Edited by rentstuff, 26 May 2014 - 03:13 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users