Photo

Reduce the Redness for your Red marks OVER NIGHT

red mark hyperpigmentation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:43 PM

Alright, easy and simple, let me say a few things first..

So my brother has scars all over his face pretty much, acne scars.. And they look to be pretty deep, and red.. Not so pretty, So blahblah i head downstairs, and my moms like.. Desperately trying to try this magic plant that reduces redness like crazy lol.. Luckily i dont have scars, i just have red marks both sides of my cheeks.. But, still noticeable and not so attractive..

So, the next day.. he tried this magic plant, applied it in the Night time.. Next time he woke up.. His scars were MUCH lighter, more of a pinkish color. Even most of it completely faded on the forehead area, i was like.. Shit? wtf? xD

So yeah, he got his hopes up, liked the results.. and stopped doing it for some reason.. Im like, dude.. Why stop? One night too much for ya? keep doing that shit xD .. So he did, and its even more better the next day..

So hell, i decided to try it on my red marks.. Now, here's some information about my marks.

~ My red marks are over 2 year's old..
~ Texture is smooth and flat on the surface on my skin, only a few little bumps.
~ I do not get break outs on my cheeks anymore, Never on the red mark area.. only on the forehead, but rarely.
~ Covers both sides of my cheeks completely.. Very Red
blahblah

Okay, anyways, I decided to try it.. like, 2 nights ago? xD.. so i first.. went in the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, got this "magic plant" directly from the plant, snapped a peice of it.. and applied it to all infected areas that have red marks. Ooo, it really tightens your skin, and moist it as well. but NO smell, and it feels fresh:).. Hell, its 100% natural.. instantly from the plant.

Alright let's cut the chase, next morning my 2 year old ugly ass marks.. the first night, the redness was completely reduced.. i'de say about 50% of the redness was Gone.. I shit you not.. And it evens the skin tone, giving it a rich natural look. Next morning i woke up, GUESS WHAT, yeah.. it started fading the marks now.. Now my marks improved the second night. So im deff gonna keep this shit up biggrin.gif..

What is this magic plant? of course! Aloe plant.. Snap a peice, and apply that sticky shit to your face. how complicated is that?

Instructions on how i apply:

~ Wash face first, always.. Use warm water. Do not rub the face, be gentle.
~ Only dry your face a Tad bit, let the water moisten your face a bit.
~ Take the plant, apply to your finger, or Cotton, whatever you wish.. And gently rub all over the infected areas. Marks, scars, NOTE: this doesn't do much for live Acne, just old marks and scars.
~ Let the shit stay on your face.. dont wash it off, let it moist and do its work.
~ Apply morning/night time, i prefer night time though, i dont give a shit how moisty my skin looks when im sleeping:D. Since the skin and all your body likes to do its healing proccesses while you sleep.
~ wake up, look in the mirror, satisfied? Smile a bit and dont give up like a moron.

Note: If you dont see results the first night.. Apply more, Too much is no such thing with this plant. Give it a few more nights if needed.. But in most cases, it works the first night.

biggrin.gif Well, ill continue use of this plant, and keep yall updated.

Most important step in the process of defeating Acne, KNOW THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR SPECIFIC PROBLEM.

#2 Guest_frogskinshoelace_*

Guest_frogskinshoelace_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

Over night? Doubt it.

#3 j0e7

j0e7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:49 PM

yup aloe has been a miracle plant for me, ive been using it for over 7 months and it diminishes my scars quiet dramatically:) however, you can see results over night, but in order to get GOOD results you have to be patient and let the plant do its works. keep using it!good luck!
...** TRANCE ADDICT**...

#4 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:01 AM

Good to hear.

~ You can doubt it all you want, if you don't give it a try, i suggest you not comment with such stupid replies. Otherwise your going to be saying that for a damn while. It DOES work

Most important step in the process of defeating Acne, KNOW THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR SPECIFIC PROBLEM.

#5 orangeorn

orangeorn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:44 AM

I am gonna try it. smile.gif

#6 David_18

David_18

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (frogskinshoelace @ Jan 10 2011, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Over night? Doubt it.

it does work in 1-2 days for me... doesnt work much on live acne as the OP has told but it works for marks smile.gif

#7 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

Exactly David!

So i woke up and it got EVEN LIGHTER!!! My skin is starting to look amazing. And before i used to step back 10 feet from the mirror and still see the red marks, making me skin looking so ugly and discolored. haha now im like 5 feet away and trying to find a "RED" mark.. they are like.. not red at all anymore, lighter pink with toned skin

#8 arashyyy_88

arashyyy_88

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (younnn @ Jan 11 2011, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly David!

So i woke up and it got EVEN LIGHTER!!! My skin is starting to look amazing. And before i used to step back 10 feet from the mirror and still see the red marks, making me skin looking so ugly and discolored. haha now im like 5 feet away and trying to find a "RED" mark.. they are like.. not red at all anymore, lighter pink with toned skin

That is heaps good younnn! Congrats! and I am really happy for you! I will continue with this PCA pigment gel for another week and if no success I will do what u did! Nothing works for me unfortunately. I have tried Emu oil to no avail.

Quick question. where the Hell do I find an aloe vera plant? And is it hard getting the juice or liquid out of it???

#9 Thehoper

Thehoper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

What about Aloe Juice? Work the same or ya need the plant?

#10 Idolator

Idolator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Where do you find this plant?

#11 Xephex

Xephex

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:55 PM

I'm going to go buy one now and try it out! I'll give a review later
Did you use the same leaf for multiple days or a new one every day?

Edited by Xephex, 11 January 2011 - 05:56 PM.

#12 Guest_frogskinshoelace_*

Guest_frogskinshoelace_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (younnn @ Jan 11 2011, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to hear.

~ You can doubt it all you want, if you don't give it a try, i suggest you not comment with such stupid replies. Otherwise your going to be saying that for a damn while. It DOES work

I don't doubt it does work, never said otherwise. I feel as if you are painting an unrealistic picture with the "OVER NIGHT" guarantee. Also, my marks have been healing every day for the past 6 months and are almost gone. I suggest YOU stop commenting with such STUPID replies.

Anyhow, like I said, my marks are almost gone, but I could always use a little extra to help get me over the hump. I had 4 vbeam and 4 smoothbeam treatments that took my condition from extremely severe to moderate. I got a 5th treatment of each a week ago, and started using retin-a about 3 weeks ago. I may look in to this from the positive results people are reporting. I don't have anything to lose really, my marks are healing at a fair rate as is, but I could still use all the help I can get do to the high number of marks I have. Im not expecting overnight results though,.

#13 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:59 PM

Okay im going to answer some of the questions i have .

frogskinshoelace: Im glad your marks are clearing up, But when i said Over night, my marks literally.. i mean literally.. faded like hell, the redness just magically reduced. Sounds pretty lame i know, But i shit you not. If you wanna try something, i recommended you to try this Nights. Trust me.

arashyyy_88: Getting the juice is very easy.. They are long as hard, you just snap a peice off it, they are not leaves. Google Aloe plant, you will see. You just rip a peice, and open it up, the liquid does not leak out, its just a very sticky substance. Any local Garden shops around you? Home Depot? Anything? i got mine there, garden section. They are very cheap to. I bought a large one, and a small one, Im gonna be using the large one for a while though haha.. The small one will grow in time smile.gif. You can also plant them in your back yard!

Thehoper: I really cant tell you, im a type of person that like Natural things, nothing chemicalized. All i know is do not get the Vera Gel. It says 100%, but its 100% GEL, not Aloe. You should give the 100% natural plant do the work.

Symmetry: Local garden stores? Home Depot? Anywhere with a garden store. You can even buy them and plant them, let them grow.

Xephex: They are not leaves, You will know when you see it. Long stems, Just snap it little by little, use a new one every day, that way all the nutrients and everything is fresh on your skin. You cant use the same peice, when you use up the Liquid in a peice, it will literally dry up the next morning.

Hope this Helps guys! Keep it up! As so will i!

#14 Guest_frogskinshoelace_*

Guest_frogskinshoelace_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:03 AM

From what I have read online, they are fairly cheap. 5 dollars for a large one is what I saw. How much was yours?

I think I am going to go to Lowes when I move back to school next week and pick one up. Ill come back here and post if I do notice a difference overnight. Though I won't know if it is from the vbeam, smoothbeam, retin-a, or the plant, but as long as I'm seeing results, I don't mind applying an extra thing daily. At the least, Ill have a nice new decoration for my room.

I didn't mean to shit over your post with my "doubt it" comment. I am just very skeptical of any red mark treatment. Ive had as severe a case of red marks and scars you will ever see (covered face almost entirely) for about 5-6 years without finding the right treatment, until I broke down and paid thousands of dollars for laser.

Edited by frogskinshoelace, 12 January 2011 - 03:07 AM.

#15 Guest_fugleee_dumbBUNNY_*

Guest_fugleee_dumbBUNNY_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

PFFFT been using aloe forever, it can moisturize, deal with bacteria n shit maybe but have never helped with redmarks ever. o_0
and sometimes it even made skin more red o__0 aand for sensitive skins i belive its better to apply jojoba or somekind of other moisturizer on top of it or else skin becomes kinda itchy around nose area.

#16 rockets

rockets

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

I think it just depends on the person. I've been using it for a while sometimes it seems to helps other days it doesn't really do anything. However, im wondering if I should add moisturizer to it as some people complain about it drying out your face.

#17 Albo

Albo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

I'm going to try this tonight, I'm about to go buy an aloe plant at home depot.

I'll take a picture of my face, before and after.

When you say this:

~ Let the shit stay on your face.. dont wash it off, let it moist and do its work.
~ Apply morning/night time, i prefer night time though, i dont give a shit how moisty my skin looks when im sleeping:D. Since the skin and all your body likes to do its healing proccesses while you sleep.

Do you mean to let it on our face over night? So apply it, and go to sleep with it on?

Thanks!

#18 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Yessir, correct. leave it while you sleep. Let it dry first, should take like 3 minutes to dry. Goodluck to you smile.gif

#19 Albo

Albo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:47 AM

Alright, well I wasn't able to purchase it yesterday, they were closed. I went this morning, and they opened, and I got one.

I took a shower, and took a few "before" pics, and I felt like deleting all of them, I look disgusting. sad.gif

Then I cut a piece off, and I cut it open, and it smelled weird, not necessarily bad, just strange. I was hesitant, tbh. But then my mom was like just put it on, its a plant so I did. I put it on little by little, and it dried really fast, within 15 seconds. Then I put another coat on, (This was all on an 1in by 1in piece. It had quite a bit of juice. Then I just squished it in my hand, and a lot came out. So I put it all on my face.

Instantly, this thing tightens your face, it feels pretty good.

And I don't know what you were talking about, when you said it looks moist, cause my face looks normal today.

Anyways, I put this on, at about 11:40 AM, on Saturday the 15 of 2011. I'll post if I notice any differences.

#20 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:14 AM

No i didn't mean it stays moist, only for a few minutes or seconds, depending on dryness on skin. But it SHOULD tight your skin and make it dry. Keep it up, dont give up:). Goodluck