Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apple cider vinegar

15 posts in this topic

hi. how much apple cidar vinegar would u recommend a day and how do u take it. could i put it in my oatmeal in the morning and get the same results??

Sigh. I hate when people give wrong information. A tablspoon or two a day is enough to have an effect on the body. Im sure denise can help you out more on this when shes around. I wouldnt put ACV into oatmeal, it would just taste horrible. Try using it with ollive oil for a salad dressing. ALso try buying Braggs ACV. Its raw ACV.

indeed. I take a tablespoon mixed with warm water twice a day. I am still a believer that this helps a lot of my problems as I have mentioned earlier.

Italian Dressing

Cover blender blades with oil. fill to 1 cup mark with raw apple cider vinegar. Add 1 clove garlic, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning or use fresh herbs.

This is how i get my daily ACV. You could also mix it with water, but i like salad and this is a pretty good dressing.

Italian Dressing

Cover blender blades with oil. fill to 1 cup mark with raw apple cider vinegar. Add 1 clove garlic, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning or use fresh herbs.

This is how i get my daily ACV. You could also mix it with water, but i like salad and this is a pretty good dressing.

I use this dilluted as a toner, and mixed with honey for a sore throat remedy.

does anyone know how ACV helps you internally? there's all that craze about restoring an alkaline internal environment...wouldn't ACV increase your stomach's acidity? although ACV's pH is higher than the stomach's....i dunno...??

is it the apple pectin that's good for you?

once it digests it makes your body more alkaline

as well it's a powerful yeast / candida killer

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

I can't see any rational reason that your body would become less acidic afterwards. Unlike your skin, your "body" does not put out more base to counteract increased acid in the stomach. It just makes you sick.

Sometimes if I've eaten a really fatty meal, like a fry-up, I will just take a swig of vinegar straight from the bottle. Vinegar helps break down the fat.

Currently recovering from prolonged moderate breakout

Current Regim:

Trying to avoid: Dairy/Sugar/Carbs/Processed Foods/Alcohol/Caffeine

Suplements: zinc/multi-vitamin/fish oil/ACV tablets/vitamin C/B5

Topicals:coconut oil/Jojoba oil/ACV AM and PM, washing with olive oil soap, BP AM and PM

Current status: couple of small angry white heads which is annoying but they clear up pretty quickly, mainly red marks and scars though