What will make my redness go away? Pics

4 replies to this topic

#1 acnegonenow

acnegonenow

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:22 AM

Can you guys tell me what creams can make my redness go away. I currently have like four active pimples but the rest of my face is full of old acne marks.
Heres the pic

#2 BenVsAcne

BenVsAcne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:28 AM

Hey
I have lots of red marks that have been left after acne, and the boring answer is that time is the best healer! They will fade with time.
Having said that, people have had success with various topicals- such as Aloe Vera, Emu Oil, Jojoba Oil, Retinoids, AHA and BHA. Personally, I would recommend using a high quality AHA product; for example dan's 10% acne.org AHA. I'm not convinced emu/jojoba/aloe vera has any effect on red marks.
So yeah in short, try AHA! Read in to it (google glycolic acid); BHA (salicylic acid) is also an option though smile.gif

#3 JuneJuly145

JuneJuly145

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:14 PM

Ice. But be very careful. Try icing your skin with ice wrapped in a paper towel or something like it. And if the ice is on your skin for too long, then it will burn it, and you'll have more problems than a little redness.

#4 finally free!

finally free!

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:24 PM

i have red marks too, i have been using apple cider vinegar, and bio oil, its kinda working for me, but the bio oil makes some people break out.

#5 Smack'd

Smack'd

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

I almost have the same exact acne. I went to the doctors and she gave me minocyline pills 100mg and tazorac .05 cream. Its been 2.5 weeks and the only thing im noticing is even more redness and lots of break outs. I'll give it the full 3 months before judging it because a lot of people say they've had success with tazorac. :}
Veni, Vidi, Vici.

1 more warning and I'm otta here for good. Just leaving this here as a reminder. ;3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users