4 replies to this topic

#1 californiaEstie

californiaEstie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

It's Philosophy's Miracle Worker™ Miraculous Anti-aging Retinoid Pads and Solution
Link to Sephora page.

I have used many Philosophy products and found them to be 99% gentle and effective. I was just going over the Sephora website, one of my hobbies haha, and this looked like a good alternative for some people. I know people who don't have insurance pay exorbitant amounts for the tubes of retinoids... This could be something to try. It's also gentler. And formulated well. Worth a thought! I believe it would be a 5 star rating (it's 4 now) if more people understood how retinoids actually work. Most people on here know or will find out so it's a good place to try it out realistically. Just thought I would share!

What it is:
A miraculously effective age-fighting treatment that delivers high performance retinoid (HPR) formula on single-use pads.

What it is formulated to do:
This fresh-pour, skin-restoring elixir is formulated with next-generation HPR technology that boosts the surface-cell turnover rate without causing irritation. Loaded with antioxidants, skin conditioners, and soothing agents, this multitasking blend delivers results that can be seen within one week. Just pour the solution over the single-use pads for easy application. Discover new skin-confidence as wrinkles and discoloration fade to reveal flawless clarity and healthy radiance.

- Helps reduce appearance of skin discoloration.
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Helps smooth rough texture and restore a healthy glow.
- Helps support natural collagen.
- Unclogs and minimizes the look of enlarged pores.

This set contains:
- 2.0 oz Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution
- 60 Pads Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Treatment

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
HPR works fast to deliver all of the skin benefits of a retinoid, with less potential for irritation. Its unique combination of HPR, vitamins C and E, and natural botanicals (including green tea extract) improve antiaging results and user tolerance, making this treatment suitable for all skin types. This formula is allergy tested, free of propylene glycol, and is not tested on animals.

Research Results:
In an independent clinical study, subjects reported:
- After one week: noticeable results in smoothness and clarity.
- After four weeks: visibly reduced discoloration and dullness.
- After eight weeks: significant improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and pore size.
- 92% of subjects reported improvement in overall signs of aging.

#2 californiaEstie

californiaEstie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:33 PM

You can also cut the pads in 1/2. I do this with most product pads, they always hold more than you need. Voila, 120 days wink.gif

#3 californiaEstie

californiaEstie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Mini-bump razz.gif

#4 chunkylard

chunkylard

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:40 AM

Good for them for taking out the Sulfates and Parabens which break a lot of people out.

But the price...oh god. Maybe if I wasn't a poor college student, I'd consider buying it, but as it stands it's just way too expensive. For $70 the CEO of Sephora should hand deliver it to me and then take me out to dinner.
After suffering with acne since age 11, finally found my triggers 11 years later.
Clear for almost 1 year & in control of my acne, although due to some hyperpigmentation, I believed I was still breaking out. In fact, I thought I had just cleared up a few months ago, but after realizing my "breakouts" were simply scarring I also realized I was technically clear for much longer than I thought. Rare breakouts only whenever I get lazy with my diet.

The Cure for Acne:
-Avoid the Acne Trifecta: Soy, Gluten, and Dairy like the plague.
-Eat a Low-GI diet and avoid Sugar.
-Eat lots of protein and healthy fats (ANTIBIOTIC FREE/NO HORMONES ADDED/FREE RANGE/HUMANELY SLAUGHTERED)
-Get lots of green vegetables and sunshine.
-Supplement whenever possible. Due to how much we've ruined food in the past 60 years, the amount of nutrients found in food nowadays is lower than it was decades ago.
-Exercise, get sunshine, and avoid stressful situations.
-Don't fear food. Go out & eat. It's not good for the skin, but it's good for the soul.

#5 californiaEstie

californiaEstie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (chunkylard @ Dec 6 2010, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good for them for taking out the Sulfates and Parabens which break a lot of people out.

But the price...oh god. Maybe if I wasn't a poor college student, I'd consider buying it, but as it stands it's just way too expensive. For $70 the CEO of Sephora should hand deliver it to me and then take me out to dinner.

Awww haha. Sorry :/

But yeah it's good they took that stuff out. I would love to meet the CEO and go to dinner wink.gif if it ever happens let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users