needling

40 replies to this topic

#41 nenuphar

nenuphar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

I think I am going to try this stuff out with .5 dermaroller every few days and then perhaps dermastamp on the worst scars every 6 weeks. While reading about it again, I noticed it can be injected. Has anyone ever injected or read of anyone who injected this stuff into scars? I think it's been done more for hair loss. I guess it would be similar to LaViv then because you would be injected stem cells into the scar, except these are adipose derived and not custom made from skin behind your ear. Also are there any restrictions with this product, like can you do LED lights after? Any products to avoid with it? Any updates appreciated, I know it is a lot of $$ but I've decided not to go back to the doctors so want to try something.

Hi, I hope you don´t mind, I just wanted to make a little comment on this... You guys might already know but just to be sure. The Stem C´rum is not the same thing as LaViv. For LaViv, they take a sample of your skin, they culture it to get more fibroblasts and then they inject them to your skin. With the serum, they just culture an adipose tissue derived stem cell in a medium and then take the medium with all the growth factors the stem cell has released to it and make the serum out of it.. It would be impossible to put any cell into the serum as it would simply die... Plus I think you can only use your own cultured cells for any injections otherwise there would be an immune system reaction...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users