Photo

Dermaheal Stem C'rum SR Review

needling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

Hi guys, i'll be reviewing this product soon after my next dermaroller/dermastamp treatment. It's an incredibly expensive, high-end topical (meant only for trained professionals) for use after needling which incorporates stem cell technology among other things. I have high hopes for this product. It comes in 5 vials, i'll be using one on bare skin just to test how my skin reacts, the rest after my dermastamp treatment sometime in December.

Edited by Liquid_Ocelot, 23 November 2010 - 02:43 PM.

#2 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

So I tried a vial on my skin (after using my clarisonic brush) a few days ago and it might just be my imagination but my skin seemed to look instantly more refined after applying it. Like the pores looked tightened and my skin felt very soft the next day. The consistency is extremely watery so i actually had to apply it with a syringe. I expected it to irritate my skin but suprisinigly it's the least irritating topical i've ever used, about as irritating as water. I'm very excited about using it after needling.

#3 alarica

alarica

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Liquid_Ocelot @ Dec 1 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I tried a vial on my skin (after using my clarisonic brush) a few days ago and it might just be my imagination but my skin seemed to look instantly more refined after applying it. Like the pores looked tightened and my skin felt very soft the next day. The consistency is extremely watery so i actually had to apply it with a syringe. I expected it to irritate my skin but suprisinigly it's the least irritating topical i've ever used, about as irritating as water. I'm very excited about using it after needling.

Hello!
Could you, please, write here all results and the changes?
Thinking of using Dermaheal but really not sure if this is what I need.

Thanks for review!

#4 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (alarica @ Dec 9 2010, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Liquid_Ocelot @ Dec 1 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello!
Could you, please, write here all results and the changes?
Thinking of using Dermaheal but really not sure if this is what I need.

Thanks for review!

Will do. Come back sometime at the end of December.

#5 bambeano

bambeano

-

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:27 AM

I heard good things about using retin-A after needling. http://www.lauralewispc.com/id16.html

#6 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (bameano @ Dec 10 2010, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard good things about using retin-A after needling. http://www.lauralewispc.com/id16.html

Not a fan of retin-a, i'm more interested in growth factors at the moment. They seem to be the big thing in South Korea right now.

#7 Bellerophon

Bellerophon

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

So..How is this going? I just bought 2 vials, do you thing it will be just as effective if I use it after my tca crosses?
And do you have any good articles or studies on this product? I found some but I guess you did a lot of research yourself before buying so maybe we can share info.

#8 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Bellerophon @ Mar 7 2011, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So..How is this going? I just bought 2 vials, do you thing it will be just as effective if I use it after my tca crosses?
And do you have any good articles or studies on this product? I found some but I guess you did a lot of research yourself before buying so maybe we can share info.

How did you buy just two vials? I researched this product some time ago so I don't know what I can share. You probably won't find any customer reviews of the product since it's not really available to the general public. I recommend you do some research on the ingredients (growth factors) instead to understand how it works.

As for how effective this product is, it's hard to pinpoint exactly how much it has helped since i'm combining many things. But I can tell you that my skin is looking amazing right now, the best it has in 6 years. It's probably a combination of everything i'm using (growth factors, terproline, led's, derma stamping). For my last treatment I used the Stem C'rum (not the SR version) which I can tell you is far more effective. It has six times the amount of growth factors and it felt like it was instantly boosting the healing process when I used it after dermastamping. I don't have any experience with TCA cross but it should help after any injury made to the skin.

#9 bXPLAyBoY7

bXPLAyBoY7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 20
About Me

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

Hey Liquid,
I was under the impression that stemcell technology required one's own blood in order to be made.. Am I correct? Can you help me understand how this would be effective without that.. Thanks

#10 Guest_Timehealsall_*

Guest_Timehealsall_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

is this cerum only ideal to use when dermarolling, or would it work affectivly by itself (on shallow scars, or bad skin texture)?

#11 Bellerophon

Bellerophon

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Liquid_Ocelot @ Mar 8 2011, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did you buy just two vials? I researched this product some time ago so I don't know what I can share. You probably won't find any customer reviews of the product since it's not really available to the general public. I recommend you do some research on the ingredients (growth factors) instead to understand how it works.

As for how effective this product is, it's hard to pinpoint exactly how much it has helped since i'm combining many things. But I can tell you that my skin is looking amazing right now, the best it has in 6 years. It's probably a combination of everything i'm using (growth factors, terproline, led's, derma stamping). For my last treatment I used the Stem C'rum (not the SR version) which I can tell you is far more effective. It has six times the amount of growth factors and it felt like it was instantly boosting the healing process when I used it after dermastamping. I don't have any experience with TCA cross but it should help after any injury made to the skin.

I contacted them and asked if I could buy a sample. They told me they don't sell vials seperatly but they had a test with spa owners last week and there we're 2 vials left. I could buy those so I was lucky. I did a lot of research on Growth factors, i'm using a growth factor creme as we speak but I have my doubts on the product because it was very cheap.

I will be using this with my next crosses, done 3 so far without the C'rum so I will be able to tell if it does help things or not.
I'll check back here when I know more in about 2 months.

#12 Starlite

Starlite

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy this?

#13 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (bXPLAyBoY7 @ Mar 9 2011, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Liquid,
I was under the impression that stemcell technology required one's own blood in order to be made.. Am I correct? Can you help me understand how this would be effective without that.. Thanks

Not necessarily, 'stem cell' is a broad term. For example, there are 'Apple Stem Cell' skin products out there. Though you're right, using your own natural blood would be the best way to unleash growth factors in the skin, but none of us have the expertise to create a topical using this method. The growth factors in the Stem C'rum are bioengineered.

I'm actually looking into something called 'S3 Therapy' or 'Dracula Therapy' as it has been called in some articles. It involves taking blood from your arm, modifying it, and injecting it into the face. My plan is to contact the doctor who pioneered it (he's in london) and use the serum after needling rather than injecting it. I doubt he'll agree to it but there's no harm in trying. I'll keep you guys updated.

Edited by Liquid_Ocelot, 21 March 2011 - 01:02 AM.

#14 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Bellerophon @ Mar 10 2011, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Liquid_Ocelot @ Mar 8 2011, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I contacted them and asked if I could buy a sample. They told me they don't sell vials seperatly but they had a test with spa owners last week and there we're 2 vials left. I could buy those so I was lucky. I did a lot of research on Growth factors, i'm using a growth factor creme as we speak but I have my doubts on the product because it was very cheap.

I will be using this with my next crosses, done 3 so far without the C'rum so I will be able to tell if it does help things or not.
I'll check back here when I know more in about 2 months.

Cool, let us know how it goes. Is it the Stem C'rum SR or the original one?

#15 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Starlite @ Mar 12 2011, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought mine from the official website through the support team. Maybe if you come up with a good enough story they'll sell it to you I don't know. If you're in the UK there should be no problem.

#16 Leo Messi

Leo Messi

Barcelonista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Liquid_Ocelot @ Mar 21 2011, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought mine from the official website through the support team. Maybe if you come up with a good enough story they'll sell it to you I don't know. If you're in the UK there should be no problem.

So is this the officcial web-site? http://dermahealproducts.com/ , or is it this one - http://www.skinrenew...range-dermaheal, or this one - http://www.dermaheal.com/ ???????

seriously, dude, im really confused)

thanks
LEO'S THE KING

ONE CLUB, ONE LOVE, ONLY FCB

VISCA BARCA, VISCA CATALONIA!!!

#17 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Leo Messi @ Mar 21 2011, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Liquid_Ocelot @ Mar 21 2011, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So is this the officcial web-site? http://dermahealproducts.com/ , or is it this one - http://www.skinrenew...range-dermaheal, or this one - http://www.dermaheal.com/ ???????

seriously, dude, im really confused)

thanks

The first one. They used to list their professional products but seem to have taken them down now. Probably because of people like me. It's only meant to be sold in spa's and places like that.

#18 Leo Messi

Leo Messi

Barcelonista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

right. thanks! so is there any way I could purchase on of those products your're using atm?
LEO'S THE KING

#19 Leo Messi

Leo Messi

Barcelonista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Leo Messi @ Mar 21 2011, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
right. thanks! so is there any way I could purchase on of those products your're using atm?

what's the name of the product you use? perhaps I could buy it from one of the russian websites, cuz when I google "dermaheal", alot of links are leading to Eastern Europe
LEO'S THE KING

#20 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Leo Messi @ Mar 21 2011, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Basically what the support lady said to me was that it is against their policy to sell professional products to anyone but medical professionals in the US, but if you're outside the US then they must abide by the guidlines in that country. I told her I was in the UK and we went from there. I see you're in Dubai so I can't really say. Just email them and see what the deal is.