Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Food allergies

5 posts in this topic

I believe acne and diet are strongly related, but how do I find out what food allgeries I have??? who do I go to?

My doctor referred me to another doctor in my hospital who also did Chinese medicine; she took a series of needles, dipped them in different substances, and lightly punctured my skin with them; so when it was done, I knew what I was alergic to. I don't know how others do it tho.

You'd get allergic reaction symptoms 30-60mins after eating a certain food or taking certain med.

Allergic reactions include: sneezing, runny nose, rash, hives, itchyness, breathing problems...etc

Can my testicles be the reason of my suffering?

its unbeleivably hard to tell sometimes if you are allergic to certain foods- i was allergic to like 20 things without even knowing it-although i had severe eczema.. and i had gone to numerous derms about it- all of whom said it was uncurable, and nothing could be done. sure enough, i went to an allergist who did a scratch test (like teplo mentioned) an it turned out i was allergic to like 20 things, so i eliminated those, eczema is completely gone smile.gif

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

Thanks everyone, I'm gonna soeak to my GP and ask to get myself tested. Cheers