5 replies to this topic

#1 SeraphiPod

SeraphiPod

The Extrovert Dinosaur

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:50 AM

I wanna buy CeraVe Moisturizer, and Proactive Repairing Lotion 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. I asked Mercury Drugs (a drugstore), but they said they have no such products.

I live in the philippines.. where can I buy them? Watsons? Also, their prices are?

Edited by SeraphiPod, 19 November 2010 - 08:25 AM.

#2 OmegaisJaded

OmegaisJaded

Pokemon Queen

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:01 AM

You have to get the proactive online. In fact,you can't JUST get the lotion separately unless you buy it from ebay or something.

These are cheap products,but due to the fact you live where you do...I'd have no idea.
Supplements:
25mg zinc citrate,1g B5(two 500mg caps,one with breakfast and one with dinner),500mg curcumin with biperine,Carlson's fish oil
Day Routine:
Honey/Clay Cleanser (1Tablespoon raw honey,1 tablespoon dry clay,4 Tablespoons water)
ACV Toner (half ACV,half water or green tea)
MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Mist

Night Routine:
Aveeno Ultra Calming Foam cleanser
ACV toner
MyChelle Skin Clearing Serum

Trinessa BCP
80%-90% clearer than before,depending on the "monthly terror" and luck
I'm always looking for homemade skincare recipes! Please share yours with me!

#3 fourfivesix

fourfivesix

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:08 AM

As far as I know, Cerave is only sold in CVS (it's not very widely available). I don't know the exact amounts, but their regular moisturizing lotion and moisturizing cream only come in one size, and each one was about $15. I believe it's quite a deal because you get SO much product.

#4 SeraphiPod

SeraphiPod

The Extrovert Dinosaur

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (fourefivesix)
As far as I know, Cerave is only sold in CVS (it's not very widely available). I don't know the exact amounts, but their regular moisturizing lotion and moisturizing cream only come in one size, and each one was about $15. I believe it's quite a deal because you get SO much product.

CVS?

QUOTE (OmegaisJaded)
You have to get the proactive online. In fact,you can't JUST get the lotion separately unless you buy it from ebay or something.

These are cheap products,but due to the fact you live where you do...I'd have no idea.

There really is no way to get it in person? I mean, not buying online.

Guys.. How about Retin-A? Would it be a replacement for Proactiv? or Panoxyl AQ 2.5%? And what other moisturizers can you guys recommend? I heard that CeraVe was good.

Edited by SeraphiPod, 20 November 2010 - 06:05 AM.

#5 fourfivesix

fourfivesix

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:43 PM

CVS is a pharmacy/drugstore in the US. Since you're in another country, maybe you should consider getting it online? The cerave website says it's available on drugstore.com -- you should check out where they ship their products.

And retin-A is definitely nothing like proactive. It's a completely different medication, so it wouldn't exactly be a replacement. And I don't know what that panoxyl product is so I can't comment on that.

#6 Amboy Travis Divina

Amboy Travis Divina

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:00 AM

Pre try mo sa watsons
or kung inde aman sa me HSBC or sa mga derma clinic bumili kc tinry ko na din sa mercury wala sila nun
mga over 4000 ung proactive na cnasabi ng mga yan
ginto ang ilalagay sa muhka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users