Photo

The Only Real Cure For Acne!!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 03:29 AM

1. drinking lemon juice first thing in the morning and before bed.
reason: many sources indicate it helps the body eliminate impurities. also, the PH Miracle indicates lemon juice has alkanizing effects

I do that as well smile.gif. I buy natural lemon juice packed in some sort of plastic lemon form box. I mix a bit in warm water twice a day on an empty stomach. Lemons are the liver's best friend biggrin.gif

#42 AlexAlmighty

AlexAlmighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 03:57 AM

Let me tell you something about diets...I started dieting to lose fat and i read that it could help acne.This was around april.Ive been drinking 6litres of water /day and no high GI foods what-so-ever , My carbs come mainly from oats and a little amount of semiskinned milk (used to cook oats).The rest of my carbs come from onions,garlic,cucumbers,peppers. I dont believe that a vegetable like cucumber can be bad for acne (its 90% water for crying out loud).Also peppers have more vitamin c than oranges and alot of vitamin A and E.I did lost 20pounds since then but my acne is the same (if not worse).While at the same time my bro gained 25-30 pounds eating all the crap i didnt eat and he is still 100% clear.

Over and out.

#43 idealist

idealist

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:04 PM

alexalmighty,

i hate to break it to you, but the oats and milk could be the culprit. some people are VERY sensitive to gluten, which are in oats, which some have noticed this sensitivity with their acne. same goes for milk, worse than oats i think because of the hormones and antibiotics used in cows. many people on this board and others have indicated they completely eliminated dairy and their skin got better. i personally don't seem to be bothered by oats, but dairy YES! i can have some dairy, like maybe just once a week. but if i begin to have it over the course of a few days i most definitely begin to break out. perhaps try eliminating the oats and milk for a month just to see...what do you have to lose? except maybe your acne! good luck.

#44 AlexAlmighty

AlexAlmighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:58 AM

idealist: Oats for one dont brake me out because some time ago i was eating eggs instead of that meal..milk neither cause i did a keto diet for a wek and didnt notice anything different.Humans can eat everything,its a law of nature.

#45 SteveBrown

SteveBrown

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2004 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Doctor_Doom @ Aug 13 2004, 06:57 AM)
All I can say is this is a load of fucken crap!!!!!!!!!
Acne has nothing to do with your diet, ABSOLUTELY FUCKEN NOTHING!!

Well then, go have yourself a nice big bowl of sugar, and let the rest of us avoid those sugary foods that experience has taught us cause zits.

#46 Eburt

Eburt

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2004 - 08:09 PM

you guys can see my clear skin if you go to www.burtonfamilyfinancial.com

I am the guy on the left on the homepage.

Also let me know if you need to refinance or purchase a home.