Photo

The Only Real Cure For Acne!!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#1 Eburt

Eburt

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 08:46 PM

I tried Dan's regimen for about a year and i had no success. I looked horrible with cysts all over my face, had low self-esteem and hated life. I tried botchlas regimen and had the same results.

Then i came accross a totally diff. approach which was shown to me through a series of coincidences that i think were meant to happen. "divine intervention" if you will.

I read this book called the ph miracle by dr. Robert Young. It basically teaches the principles of his diet which focus on detoxifying the body by eating natural, unprocessed, raw foods which have an alkalizing affect on the body. The problem with today's doctors is that they treat acne like an infection that needs to be treated by antibiotics. But the truth is that the acne on your face represents the toxicity inside of your body that is trying to escape through your poors. This also represents an umbalanced, acidic body that is prone to other diseases and illnesses such as cancer.

After i started this diet i immediately noticed a difference. The initial stages consisted of bad stomach aches from the lack of the shity food which i was eating before. The reason for this was that the bacteria, such as yeast, inside of my body was overgrown from the overeating of these foods that they survive on. When you have a craving for sugar, it is not you having that craving because your body does not actually need sugar at all, it is the yeast that needs sugar to survive and when it doesnt get it it gives off a chemical which tells you brain to feed it.

After the first couple of days my energy went crazy. I woke up in the morning feeling energized and positive. Another thing was my state of mind. I was so clear and positive because my body was becoming balanced again. My acne immediately started to clear up. By the 3rd month my acne was 100% gone!!!! no bulshit here guys. This changed my life forever. I will never eat any other way again and i am convinced that anybody who has enough self control to start eating this way will not want to go back, not just because of the clear skin, but because of the way that you feel.

I am a salesman.
But i do not sell this book, i sell loans. I have gotten people at my work to start this diet and they all feel the same way i do. My brother and dad also follow this same diet. We all are hooked.

The only reason i have not visited this message board before is because i got rid of my acne and i was out enjoying life. I just feel like if i dont share this with all of you then i am selfish. Please give it shot.

Evan Burton

no offense to Dan's regimen, I even suggest continuing The reg until you think you can get off of it, that is what i did.

#2 IndianGuy25

IndianGuy25

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 09:39 PM

actually your body does need some sugar, glucose (sugar-base) is a source of energy for your cells.

#3 Eburt

Eburt

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:06 PM

the currency of energy in your body is purely sugar. Everything that you eat is turned into sugar. The problem lies in the refined sugar that is not natural and feeds the organizms as soon as it enters the stomach. It is absorbed into the bloodstream too fast and creates a spike in your blood sugar.

Read the book

#4 Bond_007

Bond_007

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:26 AM

Are fruits OK to eat? they contain sugar buts its natural

#5 lookingtobeclear

lookingtobeclear

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:38 AM

Just a note here on sugar - I read this article about 5 months ago that was talking about the effect of refined sugar on your body. It mentioned that the effort your body has to go through to digest and remove sugar is harder on your body than most poisons. It was really interesting.

But you know what bugs me? I've got a co-worker that drinks a liter of diet coke and a box of either twinkies, ho-hos, cupcakes - you name it - everyday. She's one big woman, let me tell you - but her skin is flawless.

bb_eusa_wall.gif

bb_eusa_wall.gif

bb_eusa_wall.gif

bb_eusa_wall.gif

#6 rommie

rommie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 11:10 AM

I'm sure you're more healthy than she is though...

#7 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 11:12 AM

eburt you are exactly right.. trash food does a number on the skin and the body, the body gets enough sugars in unrefined carbs, it doesnt need the crap in trash food. i have seen this work beautifully for me.. its tough though, the world is a carb loving place

#8 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 01:17 PM

So androgens have nothing to do with acne, it's the poisons inside you? And children and old people don't have these toxins trying to come through the skin? ph34r.gif

#9 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:01 PM

You make a very good point. There are MANY valid theories as to why the various "acne diets" work, but one thing that is universal about them is that they do follow along with the pH diet. These diets tend to be more Alkalinizing on our systems than acidic.

I believe that there's a 30% Acidic & 70% Alkaline food rule here and therefore this could help explain why not everyone on this board is eliminating the SAME foods. Of course, we also have to take into consideration the quality of the food and the region or country it was produced as this would help determine how healthy it is to consume due to varying production standards.

#10 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:37 PM

I am still declaring that ACV is a godlike product that anyone should include in their diet, since it has so so so and so many benefits and I even think that it did help me out for 90%

#11 Eburt

Eburt

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:16 AM

What is ACV?

And also in regards to the fat lady that you work with, the toxicity has shown up in her body in the form of fat. The fat is actually saving her life by taking the acidic toxins away from her vital organs and storing them in the fat cells. It shows up differently in everybody though because we all have diff. body types.

In regards to the androgen guy, I think that there is validity to what point you are trying to prove but my personal experience tells me something totally diff. Maybe by eating this way it decreases your androgen level or something, whatever it is it works. And adults to have acne by the way and children dont have it basically because of hormonal issues. I think that in a perfectly balanced body that the hormones do not make you break out like they would in an unbalanced body. It makes sense right?

Dont let doctors tell you that diet makes no difference. They have not been able to link food to acne because it is not one type of food that makes you break out. It is the combination of all the foods that americans eat that are so void of nutrition and create an acidic environment in your body. I believed my dermotologist when she told me that food has no link, but then nothing that she gave me worked. Only diet.

#12 Eburt

Eburt

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:22 AM

Oh yeah, and no fruit until you are totally cleansed of the yeast overgrowth

I didnt eat fruit for like 4 months

#13 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 01:50 AM

What is ACV?

ACV = Apple Cider Vinegar

Here some information in short of what it is and its benefits:

The vinegar is made from fresh natural apples that contain pectin, a soluble fiber which binds to cholesterol globules and pulls them out of the body

Composition and Manufacturing Process
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a solution of acidic acid produced by fermentation of apples. Apple Cider Vinegar contains cholesterol-reducing pectin and the perfect balance of 19 minerals, including potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, fluorine and silicon.

The cider is made from apples and then turned into vinegar where acetic bacteria convert the alcohol in the cider to acetic acid.

Benefits
contains bacteria which is unfriendly to infectious microorganisms
improves stamina
increases resistance to disease
protects against food poisoning
aids in digestion
aid in a variety of disease including arthritis
regulates blood pressure
maintains the correct pH in the body

use google and fill in ACV. You will find astounding results

#14 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 07:01 AM

one thing though, eburt has a good point, the yeast over growth can cause soooo many problems, and once u eliminate it, most people really do well. but anyone that knows about yeast knows that apple cider vinegar is a huge no no while ridding urself of yeast. vinegar is a yeast.

#15 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (sadcaroline @ Aug 13 2004, 06:48 AM)
one thing though, eburt has a good point, the yeast over growth can cause soooo many problems, and once u eliminate it, most people really do well. but anyone that knows about yeast knows that apple cider vinegar is a huge no no while ridding urself of yeast. vinegar is a yeast.

Uhmm... actually ACV does help in controlling yeast overgrowth

I think you might be confused with just "vinegar". Vinegars are on the no no list for Candida patients, except apple cider vinegar.

It is actually affective in controlling fungus

edit: maybe here's a good example of it:
http://www.noaw.com/...et/eliminat.htm

Do not confuse just "vinegar" with "apple cider vinegar" smile.gif

edit2: maybe scroll a bit on sites like curezone. You will find people there that actually ACV helped their candida problems. It is really not on the avoid list.

#16 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:08 AM

hmm i didnt know that.. thanks for that though keats smile.gif

#17 Doctor_Doom

Doctor_Doom

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:10 AM

All I can say is this is a load of fucken crap!!!!!!!!!
Acne has nothing to do with your diet, ABSOLUTELY FUCKEN NOTHING!!
Acne is cause by your hormones. I also use to think acne had to do with my eating habits and so I stopped eating junk foods, sweet things and so on. It did not help. My face stayed exactly the same for 2 months. There was no change at all.

I'm not trying to piss on anyones battery,but acne is not connected to your diet.
It is connected to hormonal fluctioations.

#18 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (Doctor_Doom @ Aug 13 2004, 07:57 AM)
All I can say is this is a load of fucken crap!!!!!!!!!
Acne has nothing to do with your diet, ABSOLUTELY FUCKEN NOTHING!!
Acne is cause by your hormones. I also use to think acne had to do with my eating habits and so I stopped eating junk foods, sweet things and so on. It did not help. My face stayed exactly the same for 2 months. There was no change at all.

I'm not trying to piss on anyones battery,but acne is not connected to your diet.
It is connected to hormonal fluctioations.

You carry the right name

#19 Doctor_Doom

Doctor_Doom

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:49 AM

What ever. You all can carry on by making your lifes even more misserable by depriving yourselfs of glorious food, but i'm not gonna do that.

Tell me if you get real results though. wink.gif

#20 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:04 AM

i am on a special diet (low sugar/gluten/ carb type foods (breads /pastas) ) and i also do my water regimen. when i do my water regimen along with my special diet, it keeps me almost completely clear, if i eat junk food, my acne does worsen (never as bad as before, the way i drink water helps massively) but i notice an almost immediate change in my acne.