Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blood traped under scar

8 posts in this topic

I have some spots where i had popped a pimple before, and it seems like i left a dark spot and looks like blood is traped under my skin. Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

Ugh yes! I have one on my right temple and one on my chest. They have both been there for about 4 months... It pisses me off beyond belief.

Yeah, I have a couple too. These are not normal red spots, these are like where blood is trapped almost in between two layers of skin, and it is closer to purple than red. Anyone have any ideas for this?

Yes Ive had these and the best thing to do is nothing and leave it be.... eventually it comes to surface and its usually pretty messy. its effectively a blood blister.

Regime...

Morning

Splash face with cold water

Moisturise w/ Kimberly Sayer ultra light day cream SPF 25

Evening

Remove eye make up

wash face with water

Apply Epiduo

I have some spots where i had popped a pimple before, and it seems like i left a dark spot and looks like blood is traped under my skin. Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

HELLO APPLY TOPICAL CREAM LIKE THROMPHOB OR HIRUDOID ON IT

I've had these before. They stay under several layers of skin and only show as a small dark spot; they don't look bad and can pass for normal skin pigmentation, but the ones I had lasted for 2 months, even though I applied everything to them, until I popped them. They were messy, but very satisfying to get rid of :). I don't know if I'd call them blood blisters; what I had were much smaller than your typical blood blister.

Yes...so annoying!!! I have one right next to my eyebrow and it's been there since November.

I agree with N. clare!! Just leave it alone. It seems the more I mess with these things the worse they get, the longer they last, and the more noticeable they become.

My Regimen

Morning:
*Apply Olay Regenerist Micropurifying Foaming wash & use Clarisonic
(Love, love, love this thing!!)
*Estee Lauder Day Wear Moisturizer

Night:
*Olay Regenerist Micro-Purifying Foaming Cleanser
*Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream

Miscellaneous:
*Yaz BC *TCA Peels (15%) *Steam treatment *Psyllium Husk Caps

Current Status: Clear