acne.org products it is available in philippine drugstores? like watsons?

13 posts in this topic

acne.org products it is available in philippine drugstores? like watsons?

Edited by bijey
1 person likes this

Unfortunately, acne.org products are not available in our local stores and it cannot be shipped to our country. :(

A guitar world word of warning here: don't become obsessed with sounding like one particular player and sounding exactly like him. Even if you manage that, the best you can expect from it is to play in a band covering his material and/or be forever known as the guy who 'imitates that other famous guy'.

Unfortunately, acne.org products are not available in our local stores and it cannot be shipped to our country. :(

oo owww.. too bad :(

acne.org ONLY sells via online here.. what?? i'm surprised it cannot be shipped to Philipines, coz i'm at indonesia and have purchased and received acne.org three times without any problems....very smooth transaction! thanks God!

You can go to purseandco.multiply.com they buy stuff from u.s and ship it to the philippines. I ordered mine already... You can send the link to them and they'll give you an estimate...

1 person likes this

Started using acne.org regimen on Dec 25 1012

You can go to purseandco.multiply.com they buy stuff from u.s and ship it to the philippines. I ordered mine already... You can send the link to them and they'll give you an estimate...

HI! I'll just ask how did it work out for you? Ordering from purseandco.multiply.com. Cos I want to order so bad.

Is acne org regimen available in mercury drugstore or anywhere here in metro manila, philippines?..

Is acne org regimen available in mercury drugstore or anywhere here in metro manila, philippines?..

Unfortunately, no. You can only order it online here: http://store.acne.org/

Hi how can I order this kit? I'm only 14 years old and I need them so bad, its shipping cost a lot? Please tell me .

Just get benzac 2.5% from lazada or ebay.ph (wag ebay.com. just ebay.ph)