I may be committing suicide (not what you think)suicide
Posted 11 August 2004 - 06:43 PM
Posted 11 August 2004 - 07:25 PM
Stage 1 (Treatment):
* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)
* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.
Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002
* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)
* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.
Stage 3 (Correction):
* 1/18/08 Ultimate Colon Cleanse (30 day program)
* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).
* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.
Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:38 AM
Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:22 PM
I'm confused by the title of your post as you don't mention suicide anywhere in your thread. Please try and stay positive about your situation and if you are feeling very low, please check out the links at the top of the 'emotional effects' forum - it might be worth talking over your feelings with a trained counselor at the end of one of those helplines.
Keep us posted, especially if you start feeling very low.
Posted 16 August 2004 - 04:39 PM
I think you misunderstood. Civ isn't literally committing suicide, but he is going off his low carb diet to test if was what helped his skin, or if it was dairy products, thus he could be committing facial suicide, so to speak. At least that's the way I understand it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users