Photo

Update - After having fillers (Surgiderm)

fraxel aha alpha hydroxy acid

45 replies to this topic

#41 .April.

.April.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Timehealsall @ Nov 26 2010, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow your skins improvement is amazing! Did you have anything done on your nose for those scarred pores?

i am very happy for you

Thank you smile.gif

No I have had nothing done except the filler. I have started with Retin A on my nose though about a week ago because blackheads were starting to return, it has sorted them out already though. smile.gif

#42 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

I also definitely approve of the smiles in the second set of photos. smile.gif (Not to mention the improvement)

#43 raymando

raymando

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

Hey April eusa_angel.gif

Hope you're well.

I think we're all really thankful to you for sharing your experiences, and I'm sure goodness will follow you as a result.

I've actually got a similar problem to what you had, albeit mine is a lot worse. I haven't yet tried fillers, and it seems as though you got great results.

That said, I know from experience that the first few days/weeks following many scar treatments can be a little miseading mainly because of the swelling, as you also talked about.

I think we'd all be ever so thankful if you could let us know how the filler is lasting over its life- even if the updates are infrequent.

I'd be really interested to see how quickly/slowly the filler disappears, as I'm seriously considering the treatment.

Also, have you experienced any adverse side-effects following the treatment? Were you left with any visble marks at point of the injections? Any hyperpimentation? Sometimes the non-cosmetic side effects can also be just as bad- eg constant irritation or strain?

Finally, I thought I should also say, you have SERIOUSLY beautiful features- with or without the acne scarring! Your boyfriend is a lucky guy. wub.gif

Take care

#44 luvskincare13

luvskincare13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:10 AM

Hi April
Its been a little while and I wondered how your skin has improved since then. Would love to hear your updates and photos would be cool too:)

#45 PaulyD

PaulyD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, how's it all going now??

#46 ughhhhh

ughhhhh

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

Wow if I could have improvement like this I would absolutely pay for it every few months to avoid lasers. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users