Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can probiotics cause acne?

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone here experienced acne from probiotics? I am taking culturelle and i was wondering if it can give zits?

it is gluten/dairy free as well. THANKS!

Yeah, last time took probiotics, I broke out. Can't remember why, but I searched and found enough reasons to suggest it's not a great idea. Also not good for people with Leaky Gut Syndrome.

Yeah, last time took probiotics, I broke out. Can't remember why, but I searched and found enough reasons to suggest it's not a great idea. Also not good for people with Leaky Gut Syndrome.

hey thanks for the response. First of all, how bad was the breakout and how long did it last? Second of all, which probiotics did you take? The reason i am asking is because i am currently on antibiotics, and thus taking probiotiocs with it as well.

How would i know if i have leaky gut syndrome?

hey thanks for the response. First of all, how bad was the breakout and how long did it last? Second of all, which probiotics did you take? The reason i am asking is because i am currently on antibiotics, and thus taking probiotiocs with it as well.

How would i know if i have leaky gut syndrome?

My naturapath actually recommened me probiotics to heal the leaky gut...I have no problem with it at all does not break me out. Did you see a natural health therapist?

WHICH probiotics did you take? i am taking culutrelle atm

yogurt doesnt contain nearly the amount of probiotics you would need, if you take a good probiotic supplement youll be fine. also kiefer is a great source of probiotics you can eat some while on your supplement

gl0ry11_realdesmond@yahoo.co.uk

My name is glory i saw your profile

today at www.acne.org and became intrested in you,i

will also like to know you more,and

if you can send an email to my email

address,i will give you my pictures

here is my email address

(gl0ry11_realdesmond@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we

can move from here! Awaiting for your

mail to my emai1_ address above.

Miss glory

PLS PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL

(gl0ry11_realdesmond@yahoo.co.uk)

Take probiotics that are worth a damn. Try Garden of Life. All of these cheap "acidophilus" pills or these supplements you pick up from Walmart for $5 are... garbage. Might as well flush your wallet down the toilet.

http://www.vitacost.com/Garden-of-Life-Pri...ce-of-180-Count

216 tablets. Take 1-3 a day. At the least, it will cost you like $6/month

umm, the ones i take are called culturelle and it costs 30 dollars for 30 pills.

not 5 dollars exactly.