1 reply to this topic

#1 darkdivine

darkdivine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:05 PM

I've been on the Regimen for around 5 years now and I've been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF pretty much the whole time. However, I just somehow stumbled across some information on the web indicating that parabens may be linked to cancer. So I checked out the ingredients on the Neutrogena and lo and behold it has parabens in it. Wonderful, I've putting this crap on my face for 5 years now. I'd like to switch to something without parabens. I noticed that Dan's Moisturizer doesn't have it but it also doesn't have any SPF in it either. I'd appreciate any recommendations for products that I can find easily that meet these requirements. Thanks!

Edited by darkdivine, 07 November 2010 - 07:06 PM.

"Raise your head up high
So the heavens hear you cry
Light the brightest fire
From the highest mountain
So the whole world knows
That your spirit can't be broken"

#2 MINIac

MINIac

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:00 PM

You're in luck. I found an SPF moisturizer from Beyond Belief which can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply. Here are the ingredients:

ETHYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ,BENZOPHENONE-3 ,WATER ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,SORBITOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,PEG-100 STEARATE ,SORBITAN STEARATE ,ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE ,DIMETHICONE ,STEARIC ACID ,ASCORBYL PALMITATE ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,PANTHENOL ,SQUALANE ,PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT ,GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT ,SODIUM HYALURONATE ,POLYSORBATE 60 ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIISOSTEARATE ,CARBOMER ,BUTYLENE GLYCOL ,TRIETHANOLAMINE ,DIAZOLIDINYL UREA ,IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE ,TRISODIUM EDTA ,FRAGRANCE ,FRAGRANCE

http://www.sallybeau....html?cgid=Skin

Best I can come up with....

Edited by MINIac, 07 November 2010 - 08:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users