Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:52 PM
Unrelated but equally exciting are the cookies! They are baking right now and I can't wait to eat them. It is my treat. Since I've been on this anti-candida diet I have been craving both sugar and carbs....something I never do. It's odd. They said you may have cravings because the yeast and bacteria need sugars and carbs to survive...I dunno. I've been good for a while, but I let myself have a treat every once in a while. I'm sure you all really care about this, lol.
Anyway, the cookies have no hydrogenated oils, trans fatty acids, preservatives, artificial colors,flavors, additives, bleached flours or sugars, no synthetic sugars, cottonseed or palm kernel oils, and no irradiated ingredients. The only caveat for some is they may contain gluten, but I'm able to have that.
Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:56 PM
Posted 10 August 2004 - 08:55 PM
OK, so dish, what brand is your shower filter and what brand are your cookies?
Stage 1 (Treatment):
* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)
* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.
Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002
* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)
* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.
Stage 3 (Correction):
* 1/18/08 Ultimate Colon Cleanse (30 day program)
* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).
* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.
Posted 10 August 2004 - 11:03 PM
Okay, the water filter is Enviro Products. I got it at my health food store and in case you are wondering it was so easy to install.
The cookies are "Wholly Healthy." They were oatmeal raisin and they were yummy. They tasted better than "regular" cookies..not as weird tasting as the regular cookies with all those chemicals and stuff you can't pronounce as ingredients.
Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:15 AM
Posted 19 February 2005 - 08:41 PM
Posted 19 February 2005 - 09:02 PM
It really does have an effect on your skin. You know that feeling that you sometimes get out of the shower, that tight skin feeling? Well, I used to have that a lot right after showering but that's gone now, my hair is nicer now too, more bright and my skin is healing nicely(Although for the most part, I attribute both of these things to the liver flushes), the filter still helps.
Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:03 AM
Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:41 AM
Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:05 AM
That's not a cookie. It's just carrots cut up and clumped into the shape of a cookie.
Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:57 PM
What is that supposed to mean?
Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:23 PM
He means don't ask questions or you're the next one to be wiped out of the picture by illuminati.