Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acupuncture and Acne?

6 posts in this topic

Hey everybody I was reading upon some information and curious about the topic of Acupuncture and acne. I read a study has been done involving the two and the success rate was very high. Did anybody try this alternative? What do you guys think about this? bb_eusa_think.gif Reply if you can thanks bb_eusa_dance.gif

I went to a TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) practitioner for acupuncture as well as herbs. I only had 4 treatments because I only noticed a slight improvement and it was expensive as hell. It might just take while to work. In a perfect world, maybe we'd all have acupuncture for things-- but this is the real world where it cost $40/treatment. Be clear- when it talk about acupuncture being used, that probably means ongoing treatment- and that can really break the bank. Is it effective? Probably. Will you have to move out onto the streets? Yes.

P.S. the herbs tasted like shit

Plaquoid-mucous cleansing-type junk, liver flushing, colloidal silver, coral calcium... these are definitely NOT part of my regimen

I went to a TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) practitioner for acupuncture as well as herbs. I only had 4 treatments because I only noticed a slight improvement and it was expensive as hell. It might just take while to work. In a perfect world, maybe we'd all have acupuncture for things-- but this is the real world where it cost $40/treatment. Be clear- when it talk about acupuncture being used, that probably means ongoing treatment- and that can really break the bank. Is it effective? Probably. Will you have to move out onto the streets? Yes.

P.S. the herbs tasted like shit