pimple pimples zinc low-glycemic

4 replies to this topic

#1 newuserhere

newuserhere

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:45 AM

This is bullshit, I've done the three day apple fast, I drink 100+ fl. oz of water a day, I go outside in the sun as much as I can, I used Proactiv regular and extra strength, each for 4 months, I'm taking zinc, I stopped using deodorant in case of aluminum toxicity, I stopped eating dairy, I'm on a low-glycemic diet, AND MY FUCKING ACNE IS GETTING WORSE. I feel like digging a knife into my skin and picking out these fucking pimples. FUCK!!!!

#2 c'est la vigne

c'est la vigne

All aboard the nekobus!!!

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:51 AM

Calllllm down. There are still a lot of options out there. Have you tried the Acne.org regimen? Have you talked to a dermatologist to see if there might some prescription medications that you could try?

I know acne can be frustrating as all get-out, but stress can lead to acne, too, so letting it get to you this much isn't going to help anything.

#3 newuserhere

newuserhere

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (c'est la vigne @ Oct 22 2010, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Calllllm down. There are still a lot of options out there. Have you tried the Acne.org regimen? Have you talked to a dermatologist to see if there might some prescription medications that you could try?

I know acne can be frustrating as all get-out, but stress can lead to acne, too, so letting it get to you this much isn't going to help anything.

My stress is from the acne, so I need to find what started the acne... I don't have healthcare so I can't see a dermatologist and I'm sick of using cleaners and lotions, etc., that just get rid of the symptom and no the problem..

#4 moralatheist

moralatheist

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:31 AM

These people, *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. * offer free consultation... I dunno if their approach is correct, but it worked for my girlfriend.

#5 jschaf2010

jschaf2010

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:42 AM

Hey look. There are so many other things you can do. Start researching home remedies if you dont have healthcare. Proactiv will not work. No matter what. My friend actually tried that stuff maxclarity foam or whatever...I was skeptical about it because I just thought it was just like Proactiv. But he is clearer than me now. Im about to go on accutane but he did maxclarity and it was amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users