Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElectricRaptor

5% BP?

4 posts in this topic

I decided to start the regimen after getting no results from Clearasil brand medication.

I went to a pharmacy, and could only find 5% BP. I did buy it, and I'm thinking of just using half of what the regimen specifies, does that make sense or should I look harder for a 2.5% cream? I'd prefer not to order Dan's medication, because shipping is pretty expensive to Canada.

I had the same problem as you finding the 2.5% and ended up buying 5%. I couldnt handle the 5% so I decided to keep searching for 2.5%. I found some PanOxyl Antibacterial Acne Aquagel which is 2.5% BP and I started using it today, so far so good! I managed to find this at Walmart.

Hope this helps.

I had the same problem as you finding the 2.5% and ended up buying 5%. I couldnt handle the 5% so I decided to keep searching for 2.5%. I found some PanOxyl Antibacterial Acne Aquagel which is 2.5% BP and I started using it today, so far so good! I managed to find this at Walmart.

Hope this helps.

I live in Canada and had a hard time finding the 2.5% BP as well. I started with Benzigel 5% but it really irritated my face. It was hard to use a small amount and get it to cover all the areas I needed it to. I couldn't find the 2.5% Benzigel anywhere, but ended up finding the Mild PanOxyl 2.5% at Rexall. Shopper's didn't carry it. I'd try a couple different drug stores before you give up hope. You could even ask at the store, a lot of times they can order things in special for you.