canada

3 replies to this topic

#1 ElectricRaptor

ElectricRaptor

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:33 PM

I decided to start the regimen after getting no results from Clearasil brand medication.

I went to a pharmacy, and could only find 5% BP. I did buy it, and I'm thinking of just using half of what the regimen specifies, does that make sense or should I look harder for a 2.5% cream? I'd prefer not to order Dan's medication, because shipping is pretty expensive to Canada.

Edited by ElectricRaptor, 14 October 2010 - 06:41 PM.

#2 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:18 PM

It's not ideal but you can use it. http://www.acne.org/...herpercentagebp

#3 Nevalite

Nevalite

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

I had the same problem as you finding the 2.5% and ended up buying 5%. I couldnt handle the 5% so I decided to keep searching for 2.5%. I found some PanOxyl Antibacterial Acne Aquagel which is 2.5% BP and I started using it today, so far so good! I managed to find this at Walmart.

Hope this helps.

#4 Gracey1-2

Gracey1-2

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (Nevalite @ Dec 2 2010, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had the same problem as you finding the 2.5% and ended up buying 5%. I couldnt handle the 5% so I decided to keep searching for 2.5%. I found some PanOxyl Antibacterial Acne Aquagel which is 2.5% BP and I started using it today, so far so good! I managed to find this at Walmart.

Hope this helps.

I live in Canada and had a hard time finding the 2.5% BP as well. I started with Benzigel 5% but it really irritated my face. It was hard to use a small amount and get it to cover all the areas I needed it to. I couldn't find the 2.5% Benzigel anywhere, but ended up finding the Mild PanOxyl 2.5% at Rexall. Shopper's didn't carry it. I'd try a couple different drug stores before you give up hope. You could even ask at the store, a lot of times they can order things in special for you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users