vitamin k rosacea

1 reply to this topic

#1 UrbanEngage

UrbanEngage

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:37 AM

Ok, so I am 19, male and fair skinned. About 3 years ago I developed and few thread veins around both sides of my nose (the crease between your nose and nostril) and I didn't think anything of it at the time.

I also suffer from mild/moderate acne which I am on Lymecycline for and my face has really improved however over the past year the thread veins have increased in number and seem to have a darker colour to them today. Some days they will be fairly pale and not really noticeable and some days they will be dark red and look a mess.

What I want to know is, could I have Rosacea. I dont get any flare-ups and burning sensations etc and my face is quite pale. I am also using a vitamin K cream for my thread veins and I have been told to use it continuously for 7 weeks to see results.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Shantelle

Shantelle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:09 AM

Heya

Not sure withour seeing a picture of affected areas... probably best to see a laser dermatologist about V-beam Pulsed Dye Laser if it becomes bothesome to you. That usually works well for spider veins/broken capillaries.

Best, Shantelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users