Photo

Weird Question...Hole in Middle of Pimple?

pimple pimples pop makeup

2 replies to this topic

#1 girl11

girl11

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:46 PM

I have this pimple on my forehead that came up a few days ago. I never even saw it or felt it coming, I just woke up one morning, and it was raised and red. It's not that big, but it's just not that great since it's right in the center of my forehead, and it's raised so it's hard to cover with makeup. It's raised because I guess everything is coming above the surface.

Anyway, I washed my face before, I'm leaving it alone and not going to pop it, but I have a weird pinprick of a hole in the center of the pimple. I am not squeezing it because I don't want to make it 100x worse, but has anyone ever had that where there's just a little hole in the middle of it?

#2 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:19 PM

Pimples arise from a pore/follicle; sometimes the openings are not visible, sometimes they are. http://www.acne.org/whatisacne.html That graphic will give you an idea of what's happening. smile.gif

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!

#3 girl11

girl11

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

Thanks! This one is a whitehead so while the surface area it takes up is not that big, it's very raised and whitish itself. Ugh. Hope it goes away soon...hopefully if I just leave it alone, it'll go away on its own.

Edited by girl11, 08 October 2010 - 09:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users