Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i have boils from castor oil!

4 posts in this topic

i started doing the ocm about 2 months ago. I have never been acne prone though. After using this castor oil it ruined my skin. It gave me boils. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this? and i have the bp from dan. Would this help at all? recommendations pleeeaseeee

I wouldn't recommend using the BP (or any topical acne medication) until your skin has healed. You might actually want to speak to your doctor, as they may be able to give you advice on how to care for your damaged skin in the meantime.

and i totally would have a crush on you if I had any lesbian tendencies

[sig-img:553]

Click here to find out why I'm so frustrated.

... and watch out for those RBDs.

i started doing the ocm about 2 months ago. I have never been acne prone though. After using this castor oil it ruined my skin. It gave me boils. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this? and i have the bp from dan. Would this help at all? recommendations pleeeaseeee

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!

Should i see a derm? or a regular doctor? I am just so paranoid about derms because i have heard so many bad stories about how they use you basically for a guinea pig and just start prescribing things that left and right.. :/ has this ever happened to anyone before? the boils from the castor oil i mean..