i have boils from castor oil!

3 replies to this topic

#1 missjtorres

missjtorres

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

i started doing the ocm about 2 months ago. I have never been acne prone though. After using this castor oil it ruined my skin. It gave me boils. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this? and i have the bp from dan. Would this help at all? recommendations pleeeaseeee

#2 c'est la vigne

c'est la vigne

All aboard the nekobus!!!

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

I wouldn't recommend using the BP (or any topical acne medication) until your skin has healed. You might actually want to speak to your doctor, as they may be able to give you advice on how to care for your damaged skin in the meantime.

#3 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (missjtorres @ Oct 5 2010, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i started doing the ocm about 2 months ago. I have never been acne prone though. After using this castor oil it ruined my skin. It gave me boils. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this? and i have the bp from dan. Would this help at all? recommendations pleeeaseeee

Boils/acne. Sounds more like acne. Castor oil can be comedogenic for some. Check with a derm, as c'est says. Now that you do have acne, that means you are acne prone. So be careful with what you apply to your skin.

#4 missjtorres

missjtorres

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:22 PM

Should i see a derm? or a regular doctor? I am just so paranoid about derms because i have heard so many bad stories about how they use you basically for a guinea pig and just start prescribing things that left and right.. :/ has this ever happened to anyone before? the boils from the castor oil i mean..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users