Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grapefruit Juice

20 posts in this topic

i bet the grapefruit would help alot, i mean wouldnt it be alot like drinking the lemon juice with water? all that vitamin c really does alot for skin.. congrats liam! smile.gif

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

just curious, do you drink the juice all at once, or throughout the day?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

Fresh (i.e. unpasteurized) fruits and their juices have a cleansing effect on the body. They purge the body of stored toxins and relieve the burden on the skin.

The skin is designed to eliminate poisons from the body. Sometimes when people fast (i.e. abstain from solid foods) their skin will break out rather severely. This is simply a cleansing reaction and is an indication that the colon and kidneys can't eliminate the toxins fast enough. Once the body is cleansed, the skin will appear clearer and more radiant.

Sometimes when I ingest medications, I break out in cyctic acne hours later. Obviously my body is trying to get rid of these toxic substances ASAP.

http://www.healself.org/ACNE.html

Grapefruits, as well as lemons, are particularly potent body cleansers. Grapefruits actually taste sweet to me; I don't find their mild bitterness unsavory at all.

Romans 8:32

The skin is designed to eliminate toxins just like the liver, kidneys and digestive system..They all complement one another. It starts in the digestive system(actually with chewing) and moves along.

Ever notice how people smell like garlic or curry? It is being excreted by their skin.

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

I think that grapfruit juice would have a similar effect as lemon juice. Both are supposed to be extremely cleansing for the liver and digestive system and both help create an alkaline environment within the body, which is beneficial for acne sufferers.

Here's the link to a very informative thread about the benefits of drinking lemon juice in the scar forum if you haven't already seen it: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...c=4885&hl=lemon

smile.gif

Nothing with the theme but is that your picture??? If it is you oasis has influentied a lot in your look jaahhaha

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

I was wondering that too. Although I think there is more of John Lennon in that pic than Liam Gallagher.

Fresh (i.e. unpasteurized) fruits and their juices have a cleansing effect on the body. They purge the body of stored toxins and relieve the burden on the skin.

The skin is designed to eliminate poisons from the body. Sometimes when people fast (i.e. abstain from solid foods) their skin will break out rather severely. This is simply a cleansing reaction and is an indication that the colon and kidneys can't eliminate the toxins fast enough. Once the body is cleansed, the skin will appear clearer and more radiant.

Grapefruits, as well as lemons, are particularly potent body cleansers. Grapefruits actually taste sweet to me; I don't find their mild bitterness unsavory at all.

before you judge me take a look at you

can't you find something better to do

point the finger, slow to understand

arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

- Metallica, "holier than thou"

Please explain how the skin eliminates poisons from the body? :blink: I find this very hard to believe.

Who wants to be normal? Who wants normal results? We want to be exceptional. Exceptions confirm what is not normal

Sam,

It doesn't. It's just what people who support crappy alternative medicine want you to believe. Soon they'll be telling you that pouring a gallon of water up your anus cleanses you, too.

Noel,

Please tell me that's a picture from Halloween. smile.gif

Please explain how the skin eliminates poisons from the body?  :blink: I find this very hard to believe.

Sam,

It doesn't. It's just what people who support crappy alternative medicine want you to believe. Soon they'll be telling you that pouring a gallon of water up your anus cleanses you, too.

Noel,

Please tell me that's a picture from Halloween. smile.gif

Romans 8:32