Photo

Picked blackhead and it left with a huge hole /pore

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 13kid

13kid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:17 AM

alright so a couple of days ago , i have this really big blackheads on my nose , so i decided to pick at them , but one of them just couldnt come off , so i kept picking and when it finally came out but it left with a HUGE BLOODY HOLE!! and after erm 2 - 3 days ? its healed ( like blend in with the rest of the skin ?) but it left this massive hole that look like a meteor has just crashed on it .... its been 1 week now and i have not see much improvent on it !!! Will this pore / hole ever fill up on its own!? .... im so depressed and im only 13 years old !!! and i have this huge hole on my nose!!!!!

#2 13kid

13kid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (AshleyNicole @ Oct 2 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please, NEVER pick those ever again, or any type of blemish.

I've done this in the past, had a big hole left on my cheek for a while. It did eventually go away though, shrunk back down to its original size. It may end up swelling up, and could turn into an actual pimple now, so if that happens do NOT touch it.

Thanks for the reply , but how long did it actually took to fill back because i heard from some people who says that once its a scarred pore , it will never fill back . This huge pore on my nose is really decreasing my self-esteem ... I would rather have the blackhead than this huge pore ....

#3 13kid

13kid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:05 AM

So its gona 100% heal/at least plump up alittle bit or will there be a chance whereas the hole will remain and not heal? eusa_think.gif

#4 Hexie

Hexie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:12 AM

It will shrink with time, i did it to my cheek once and was left with a big hole, but it all blended in with time.

#5 13kid

13kid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:21 AM

well if it was on my cheek , i wouldnt really care much but its on my freaking nose!!! its so visible .... especially when shone under light .... and if it is scabbed/ filled with blood i wouldnt really mind because it just means they will form a new skin later on but now this hole , its the same colour with the rest of the skin but is dented !

#6 13kid

13kid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:26 AM

mm is there anything that can help with the healing ? and so far , it has not heal abit at all , still the same size and it look amazing big when my nose is oily

#7 jaysjay

jaysjay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:43 AM

i am dealing with the same thing , i had been taking accutane 20mg from last few months and my nose started to be filled up with whiteheads there was not a single place where i wouldnt notice a whitehead ,a situation very tempting though bearing in mind the sensitive nature of my skin i knew i shouldnt touch them and soon my determination of not touching them came to a pass, it felt unbearably tempting once i have touched them , and i rubbed the whitehead off very very gently and later a bit firmly but still not harsh , there were small whitehead all round at the tip of my finger in numbers i had never seen in my whole life,

now i see they have left tiny pores rendering myself to curse for rubbing them off.

should i have left them be, or did i do the right thing by rubbing them off,
somebody please enlighten me.

#8 13kid

13kid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:42 AM

to be honest , now , i would rather have a huge zit on my face rather than a indented hole on my nose ... sure , nobody would be able to see it when they are far away from me , but when im chatting with someone , its like a close - up look , and i can't help but avoid their eyes , my hopes are fading ... I know its no use fretting over it now but ,"They will heal , they will heal " At least , i do hope they will *lift* up just by a little.