Photo

Internal Organ Cleansing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 psychosis

psychosis

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 06:29 PM

I've done quite a bit of research and have found that our(western) lifestyles and diets most likely contribute to bad skin. I'm sure with all the highly processed crap I have eaten in my years, my internal organs must be congested. I have looked into all those liver, parasite, bowel cleansing methods and they look like too much work for me. Has anyone tried any kind of internal cleansing pills or has anyone successfully flushed their organs with 'miraculous' results on the skin? I know that when you flush your organs, it can only come out through one end. Is it painful at all? I was going to try it anyway, but I would rather not spend a lot of time on the toilet if it doesnt significantly improve my acne.

#2 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 06:30 PM

It won't improve anything. The "holistic frauds" thread shows that all this stuff is nonsense and that flushing is a 300-year-old+ placebo.

#3 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 06:51 PM

psychosis: The wisest thing you can do is to look at one thing at a time. Don't try to do too much cleansing at once. You don't feel overwhelmed if you look at it that way. It's up to you to research things yourself and make an informed decision.

There isn't one particular magic bullet. You just focus on the areas that pertain to the skin; the liver and the bowel, and do research on those and make a decision about how to proceed.

On the personal regimen board (page 4), JC has a diary/log about what he did to get clear, this included liver flushing and bowel cleansing. Lumas, JC, myself, Edenfield, have pretty much restored our health and skin by doing this. Check out his log and applicable links. You can get a good idea about what it takes by reading his log. I also have had terrible candida problems over the years and I had to treat that too in order to get clear and stay clear. Just do your own research and read and make an informed decision.

Good luck.

#4 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:13 PM

A thread that can debunk all of this

#5 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:22 PM

Psychosis: BK has never done bowel cleansing or liver flushing. Since he has never done one, it would be wise to ignore what he declares as fact.

Have you gone to: www.sensiblehealth.com or www.curezone.com? They are good sources of information too.

#6 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:41 PM

Yea, dont listen to Ben. While im not 100 % clear yet, i am seeing dramatic improvements . I have only done 4 liver flushes, but after the third my skin started to improve. Im taking a breaking and doing a kidney cleanse right now, then back to liver flushes. curezone.com has so much great info.

#7 MechE06

MechE06

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 06:51 PM

Lumas or anyone, how do you know that your skin won't return to the way it was before once you stop doing any type of flushing?

#8 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 10:02 PM

The skin doesn't improve. If it does, it's simply because you think it is.

#9 seanbertiger

seanbertiger

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 12:09 AM

just buy a special chinese tea. I did, and it makes me go to the bathroom every five minutes, its not pleasant but its worth it. At least my stomach will be clean and i'll go on the apple diet for three days

#10 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 06:16 AM

lol, I just read "Internal Orgasm Cleansing" biggrin.gif

#11 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 06:17 AM

MechE06, once you get enough stones out youll become clear and as long as you keep flushing into there all out, then youll stay clear.

#12 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Aug 8 2004, 06:04 AM)
MechE06, once you get enough stones out youll become clear and as long as you keep flushing into there all out, then youll stay clear.

btw Lumas, can it be any useful to start with only doing a colon cleanse? I just want to hold back from doing liver flushes for a while, but I was wondering if colon cleanses only can have any benefits apart from doing it along with liver flushing programs..

#13 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 11:54 AM

Keats, it doesn't fix anything. If you're clear, your liver is NOT clogged, and your functioning fine.

Do you really believe a 12-year-old girl with acne can have a liver full of stones? Because didn't Denise say she had her little boy do a flush and SURPRISE, he had stones? It's all oil and juice.

#14 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Aug 8 2004, 11:41 AM)
Keats, it doesn't fix anything. If you're clear, your liver is NOT clogged, and your functioning fine.

Do you really believe a 12-year-old girl with acne can have a liver full of stones? Because didn't Denise say she had her little boy do a flush and SURPRISE, he had stones? It's all oil and juice.

I am not directly talking about the liver flushes. I was refering to if a colon cleanse (procedure about similar to P&B shakes) could harm in any sense

#15 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 03:07 PM

Keats, i did colon cleansing for a month before i started liver flushing. Some people only do colon cleanses. I use the program from drnatura.com. I really liked it.

#16 Guest_Stu :-)_*

Guest_Stu :-)_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 09 August 2004 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Aug 6 2004, 07:17 PM)
It won't improve anything. The "holistic frauds" thread shows that all this stuff is nonsense and that flushing is a 300-year-old+ placebo.

What do you recommend

#17 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 07:30 AM

Dont listen to Ben. I for one am happy i dont have too much acne anymore and im sure thousands of other people on curezone.com who have cured their acne through liver flushing are also happy.

#18 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:19 PM

I recommend living healthy just by drinking a lot of water everyday, watching what you intake, and getting off of topical shit. As I've stated, when I was 15, one day I decided to drop the BP, SA, etc... and just washed with face soap and drank 3 Liters of water everyday. By the end, I was clear.

The thousands of people on CureZone who have cured their acne have cured it because they want it gone. It has nothing to do with a flush creating something great in their body; it's that instead of believing everything would fail, they believed a flush would truly fix something. Mind over matter.

Either that or the untold stories of people who said something like, "I used BP everyday and I still had acne; I flushed (AND GAVE UP BP) and I'm clear." My advice is that if you think you've hit a bad time in acne, give up the topicals and just drink lots of H2O to stay hydrated.