Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diatomaceous Earth

3 posts in this topic

I have been taking yaz for the past year for my acne, and so i dont get pregnant. I just started taking Diatomaceous Earth and have been taking it for about a week and a half. i have read a lot of good things about it and it is suppose to help acne. since i have been taking it i have gotten a large cyst type zit on my chin and some smaller pimples on my face, more than usual. i am wondering if this could be from the DE? Has anyone here tried this stuff before? I havent seen any posts about it here adn i am hoping some people will let me know if this is something they have tried. It is suppose to help with all sortsof skin problems but i am having more breakouts and i am wondering if i am having a bad reaction and should stop or if my skin is purging and it will clear up if i keep going. My skin was doing ok and then i started this stuff and it looks pretty terrible right now. im not sure what to do. im so sick of dealing with these skin issues.

I have been taking 1tbsp of DE for about a month now and usually get some sort of a breakout before my period, but this month have been experiencing these cysts also. I have not heard anywhere if this happens due to a "purge" or detox but just thinking there might be a link there somewhere. Would love to hear from anyone else if they know of have had this happen! Hope your doing better now.