OMG! IS IT TRUE? CAN IT BE?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8

Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Doopie @ Aug 9 2004, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (Tracy76567 @ Aug 9 2004, 05:14 PM)
Today I passed this friendly-looking bug:

user posted image

Passing friendly bugs? unsure.gif. Trace needs a checkup, ladies and gentlemen.

Why must you constantly mock me, Doopie? I take my flushing SERIOUSLY! mad.gif

#42 Doopie

Doopie

Hie.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:53 AM

bb_eusa_shifty.gif. Proceed with the anal wasting of friendly bugs, if you must.

#43 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 10 August 2004 - 11:30 AM

Thank you. smile.gif

user posted image

#44 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 12:34 PM

Actually, Tracy, some younger people can have liverstones. Every kid who has acne doesn't necessarily have a liver full of them, and I have never said that every kid who has acne is struggling with a congested liver.

However, I can provide no less than a hundred links that specifically state the Native Americans, Mexicans, and white Northern Europeans all have a much higher risk of gallbladder stones. Matter of fact, one link said that 70% of woman in a certain Indian tribe in the southwest had gallbladder stones by age 30.

Now then....I am a mixture of German, Native American, Scotch/Irish.

My great-grandmother was a full Native American. My mother was very olive skinned (quite opposite of me and my brother, who are blonde and green-eyed), as well as my uncles. Almost everyone on that side of my family has bad acne; I mean....almost everyone. One of my second cousins is about 5'11 and could be a model she was so beautiful. When I mentioned that to my cousin, she replied, "Well, I guess you havn't seen her lately because she has terrible acne". I had no idea as I hadn't seen her in a long time.

So what I'm saying is that certain races have a propensity towards stone formation, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that young kids have them. My son has done 3 liverflushes and only passed some stones on one of them, and he is only 11. He also has a propensity towards acne, too, just like everyone else on my mother's side of the family..... bb_icon_rolleyes.gif

#45 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 12:37 PM

This is from E-Medicine (notice how it even says that it's estimated that 20% of the population has stones, but don't have "symptoms"):

Gallstones

Gallstones Overview

Gallstones are solid particles that form from bile in the gallbladder.

The gallbladder is a small saclike organ in the upper right part of the belly (abdomen), under the liver, just below the front rib cage on the right side.

The gallbladder is part of the biliary system, which includes the liver and the pancreas.

The biliary system, among other functions, produces bile and digestive enzymes.
Bile is a fluid made by the liver to help in the digestion of fats.

It contains several different substances, including cholesterol and bilirubin, a waste product of normal breakdown of blood cells in the liver.

Bile is stored in the gallbladder until needed.

When we eat a high-fat, high-cholesterol meal, the gallbladder contracts and injects bile into the small intestine via a small tube called the common bile duct.
There are 2 types of gallstones: cholesterol stones and pigment stones.

Cholesterol stones are more common in the United States, making up about 80% of all gallstones. They form when there is too much cholesterol in the bile.

Pigment stones form when there is excess bilirubin in the bile.
Gallstones can be any size, from tiny as a grain of sand to large as a golf ball.

Although it is common to have many smaller stones, a single larger stone or any combination of sizes is possible.

If stones are very small, they may form a sludge.

Whether gallstones cause symptoms depends partly on their size and their number.
Gallstones within the gallbladder often cause no problems. If there are many or they are large, they may cause pain when the gallbladder responds to a fatty meal. They also may cause problems if they move out of the gallbladder.

If they block any of the ducts connecting the gallbladder, liver, or pancreas with the intestine, this may lead to serious complications.

Blockage of a duct can cause bile or digestive enzymes to be trapped in the duct.

This can cause inflammation and ultimately severe pain, infection, and organ damage.

If these conditions go untreated, they can even cause death.
Up to 20% of adults in the United States may have gallstones, yet only 1-3% develop symptoms.

Hispanics, Native Americans, and whites of northern European descent are most likely to be at risk for gallstones and medical complications. African Americans are at lower risk.

Gallstones are most common among overweight, middle-aged women.

The elderly and men are more likely to experience more serious complications from gallstones.

#46 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 10 August 2004 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Denise2 @ Aug 10 2004, 11:21 AM)
Actually, Tracy, some younger people can have liverstones. Every kid who has acne doesn't necessarily have a liver full of them, and I have never said that every kid who has acne is struggling with a congested liver.

I've done the liver flush twice. I got nothing the first time....and the second time I got bright green "stones" that were mushy and to be quite honest, Denise, I'm not at all certain that it wasn't some sort of reaction of the epsom salts and the olive oil because my olive oil was tinged slightly green. They seemed too "new" or something. bb_eusa_eh.gif So I'm still not 100% convinced that they came from my gallbladder/liver....but I plan to do another at the end of the month....during the full moon....and I'll make a decision at that time whether or not I'll continue to do this flush stuff anymore after that. I'm still undecided.

#47 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:09 PM

Tracy: Pictures of autopsied gallbladders and intrahepatic stones show bright green stones; they can form at any time. I have passed bright green, dark green, tan, and white ones. They are soft and mushy and melt at room temperature because they are mostly cholesterol.

#48 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:11 PM

Trace: Check out this link (full of pictures of autopsied gallbladders and stones):

http://www.curezone....sp?f=447&i=3911

#49 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:54 PM

bb_eusa_doh.gif

bb_eusa_wall.gif

bb_eusa_sick.gif

#50 asdfghjk

asdfghjk

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 02:08 PM

that's sick

#51 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8

Posted 10 August 2004 - 02:56 PM

Thanks for that link, Denise....but I'm at work now and I can't access that site. I'll check it out when I get home and let you know what I think. smile.gif

#52 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:42 PM

Looks are deceiving. End of story.

"You know your stones were real because they look real."

Jigga pleeze.

#53 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:17 PM

Denise:

See, the thing is....mine looked sorta like these:

user posted image

But the edges were not so rounded....mine were more mushy looking. blink.gif

#54 Mdawg202

Mdawg202

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:18 PM

bb_neutral.gif

interesting to say the least laugh.gif 15 though, don't need a liver flush (thank you!)

#55 Mdawg202

Mdawg202

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (asdfghjk @ Aug 10 2004, 12:55 PM)
that's sick

sick as in wicked awesome

#56 Doopie

Doopie

Hie.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:34 AM

Mine actually looked like peas. Green split peas.

user posted image

Maybe a 1/3 of the size of those. Some came out whole, and some came out mushy-like.