Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG! IS IT TRUE? CAN IT BE?

56 posts in this topic

user posted image

I think it's an intrahepatic stone/parasite hybrid!! shock.gif

Should I have it tested at a lab? :shifty:

I think it's soap Trace....

You crezeh! tongue.gif

Soap? Seriously? But it looks so REAL!! razz.gif

NO... wait... I took a closer look. It is DEFINATELY a grapefruit fiber, no doubt about it (You know who confirms...)!

Why are you throwing up on me, Rossy? :eh:

Kudos

These are not steps, but stages some people progress through when going from conventional to holistic medicine. Stage 2 is how I became 99%+ Clear, eliminated my dysmennorhea, significantly reduced my sebum & pore size, etc & is my predominant method.

Stage 1 (Treatment):

* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)

* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.

Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002

* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)

* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.

Stage 3 (Correction):

* Strengthen/Repair GI - Immune health

Research:

* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).

* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.

Lol - I wasn't throwing up on you Tracy! I was throwing up because Ben is kissing your butt! wink.gif Not that you don't rock! biggrin.gif

I was throwing up because Ben is kissing your butt!

And what a nice butt it is! (Been there done that :mrgreen:)

wtf

These are not steps, but stages some people progress through when going from conventional to holistic medicine. Stage 2 is how I became 99%+ Clear, eliminated my dysmennorhea, significantly reduced my sebum & pore size, etc & is my predominant method.

Stage 1 (Treatment):

* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)

* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.

Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002

* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)

* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.

Stage 3 (Correction):

* Strengthen/Repair GI - Immune health

Research:

* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).

* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.

And what a nice butt it is!  (Been there done that  :mrgreen:)

I passed another stone today.

user posted image

Isn't it odd looking?

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA.

lol.gif.

It took me a little while to discover

Wolves in sheep coats who pretend to be lovers

Men who lack conscience will even lie to themselves, to themselves

A friend once said, and I found to be true

That everyday people, they lie to God too

So what makes you think, that they won't lie to you

----

Now I may have wisdom and knowledge on Earth

But if I speak wrong then what is it worth?

See what we now know is nothing compared

to the love that was shown when our lives were spared

Excuse me, Doopie....but I'd appreciate it if you took me seriously. Stop mocking me and my stones. :angry:

I passed another stone today. 

user posted image

Isn't it odd looking?

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

.............and it looks like it might be hostile. user posted image

She has emoticons and she is not afraid to use 'em! lol.gif

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.