Photo

Candida Diet Log First 10 Pages. Raw Vegan Log (80/10/10) Page 11. Starting A Water Fast Page 11.. First Post Has Conclusion

candida water fasting raw vegan scars healing fast acupuncture louise hay

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
215 replies to this topic

#41 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:18 AM

Food:
half pond of salmon
mahi mahi
2 serving of zucchini and onion
Almond butter
Seltzer water

Supplements:
3000-5000 taurine powder and pills
b-complex 50
mg/ca and vitamin D-3
Probiotics

Health:
Yoga

Acne:
Left side of cheek has one minor pimple but it's not a cyst or anything.. Chin is looking amazing. Forehead amazing .. there is one tiny little dot right in the middle but it's barely noticeable..

Mood:
Really happy about the progress I have made.. I don't feel ugly around my friends anymore.. I still don't feel perfect without makeup on but I know my scars will take a long time to heal.. Any one know how to get rid of scars? I heard lemon juice works..

#42 ThatPrimalGuy

ThatPrimalGuy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:40 AM

What kind of scars are we talking? Red/dark marks left over from spot or ice-picks or what?

#43 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Pangarl @ Sep 8 2010, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What kind of scars are we talking? Red/dark marks left over from spot or ice-picks or what?

I have red marks all along my chin.. A few red marks on my checks.. A couple deep pores on each side of check like half inch away from mouth.. I have been thinking about derma rolling just on that like small section of my check and on my chin. My chin doesn't have any indentations but it's just very discolored.

#44 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:34 PM

Food:
salmon
Almond butter
Walnuts
Avocado
Seltzer water

Supplements:
b-complex 50
mg/ca and vitamin D-3
Probiotics

Health:
Ran a mile

Acne:
One new pimple on upper right side by eye kinda..never get pimples there so kinda weird .. Now that I think of it I used a new hair product so that is probably the cause if it. One on forehead turned into whitehead.. and is healing now

Edited by biologygirly, 09 September 2010 - 04:51 PM.

#45 ThatPrimalGuy

ThatPrimalGuy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:34 AM

I don't think I can help with the deep pores - I have 3 or so on my left cheek I've never been able to do much about. I have found that exfoliating with a baking soda/water paste and then toning with an ACV/water mix (at about 1 part acv in 2 parts water) gets rid of dark/red marks over a bit of time.

#46 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:17 AM

Food:
salmon
Almond butter
Walnuts
Avocado
Seltzer water

Supplements:
b-complex 50
mg/ca and vitamin D-3

Health:
walked for 30 minutes

Acne:
one on right cheek and forehead are now on the out phase.. chin still pretty dry.. there is a bump that doesnt hurt under my right lip and 2 more that arnt that bad like one inch from that on right side .. I almost dont consider them pimples because they are not the usual type that I get.. they are just small bumps

#47 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Pangarl @ Sep 9 2010, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think I can help with the deep pores - I have 3 or so on my left cheek I've never been able to do much about. I have found that exfoliating with a baking soda/water paste and then toning with an ACV/water mix (at about 1 part acv in 2 parts water) gets rid of dark/red marks over a bit of time.

Hmmm.. I guess ill wait till im 100% clear so I don't try to fade my marks for nothin.. But TY for the advice! I seem to get a little thirsty when I take the taurine.. and do the tips of your fingers prune up ever?

#48 ThatPrimalGuy

ThatPrimalGuy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

Yeah I did occasionally feel a little dry - usually while it was drying out the stuff on my face. I went through a period of being super thirsty a while back, not sure what that was about either. I use a moisterising body wash now which stops me being itchy and/or dry, but I think most of the side effects like that are minor and go away after a bit

#49 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:03 AM

Food:
salmon
Almond butter
a few walnuts
2 avacodos
Seltzer water

Supplements:
b-complex 50
mg/ca and vitamin D-3
Probiotics

Health:
Power yoga
Ran half a mile
Walked 30 minutes
Acupuncture

Acne:
Nothing new or crazy.. ones on right cheek turned into mini whiteheads that I popped.. forehead one is gone now..just a little red dot.. Still a few little bumps on the side of my cheeks.. they come and go it's so weird

Mood:
feeling like my old self again.. I don't find myself thinking about my skin anymore when I talk to people.. Had friends over last night and bearly had any makeup on.. Just a little on my chin smile.gif

#50 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:19 AM

Food:
salmon
2 serving spinach
Almond butter
a few walnuts
half avacado
Seltzer water
Sugar free red bull (half a can)

Supplements:
b-complex 50

Health:
Ran a little over a mile
Swam some laps in the pool
Hottub

Acne:
I have a cyst that finally has popped up blow the right side of my mouth... It has been lingering as a red mark for a while and today I drank some sugar free red bull and that made it angry! Not to big of deal.. Great compared to what im use to!! Went out tonight and got a complement that I was 'hot'. woahhhhhh normally people just talk about my acne!

Mood:
Acupuncture has made my life so much btter.. I am happy smile.gif

Edited by biologygirly, 12 September 2010 - 02:20 AM.

#51 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:25 AM

Food:
salmon
spinach
Almond butter
a few walnuts
2 avacodos
Seltzer water

Supplements:
b-complex 50
Ca/Mg/D

Health:
Ran over a mile and did a hard core workout in the morning

Acne:
Red mark under lip calmed down a bit.. never appeared as a white head and is now going down..

#52 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:07 AM

Food:
salmon
spinach
Almond butter
a few walnuts
1 avacodo
Broccoli and hummus
Seltzer water

Supplements:
b-complex 50

Health:
Hit the punching bad and did an upper body workout

Acne:
Bad breakout on right side of chin.. 2 small pimples on forehead..Diet wise all I have been doing is chewing a LOT of gum.. and I ate a vitamin C.. School maybe stressing me out=breakout? And I do admit I have been thinking about my skin again lately... So maybe I caused it just by thinking about my skin more and comparing me to others.. I just dont understand where it came from!

#53 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:00 PM

Made sure to take 2000 mg of taurine alone this morning!! Waited at least an hour or two before I started eating.. Lately I feel like my body is needing some more carbs.. I have been exercising so much and I just feel like I need some.. Even if I get them through prunes or something lame like that lol..

Duno what to do!! My nutritionist says I need at least 130 grams a day and 250 if I workout a lot.. I have been so low on energy lately.. My body just feels like it's missing something. If I do decide to eat some carbs which ones should I eat? Fruits which have fructose.?. Or the more complicated carbohydrates like brown rice flower etc.. I did a form and it figured I was only getting 40 grams of carbohydrates out of my 130.. I study A LOT and I need brain food.. But I am scared that I will break out if I go off this diet :/

#54 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:34 AM

Food:
salmon
zucchini and onions
Almond butter
a few walnuts
1 avocado
Broccoli and hummus
Seltzer water
Espresso shot mixed with decaf coffee
Tea

Supplements:
b-complex 50
ca/mg/D

Health:
Ran a little over a mile

Acne:
Chin doesn't hurt anymore.. Still inflamed and red on the right side but things do look better since this morning (thanx taurine) .. Taking taurine by itself with the seltzer really helped I think but I'm not sure. I also steamed my face with some extract and got everything out that I could. Still putting the lights on my skin daily which is also helping.. I did eat some salmon the other day that was kinda off tasting so maybe it was farm raised and mislabeled and the hormones broke me out. Drank an espresso shot mixed with decaf coffee at Starbucks so hopefully my skin doesn't hate me for it!

#55 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:49 AM

Food:
salmon
zucchini and onions
Almond butter
a few walnuts
1 avocado
Seltzer
Tea

Supplements:
b-complex 50
ca/mg/D

Health:
Acupuncture

Acne:
Chin is looking inflamed on right side.. Another pimple that hurts seems to be coming..I think it's school stress that is causing these.

#56 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:02 AM

Food:
salmon
zucchini and onions
Almond butter
a few walnuts
1 avocado
Seltzer
Tea

Supplements:
b-complex 50
ca/mg/D
vitamin C

Health:
ran

Acne:
Pimple on left side of forehead... chin has a small few bumps on right side but they dont hurt.. Took the taurine with seltzer 2x without food for at least 1-2 hours.. Use to take it with food but im going to see if this works better. Face still great compared to what it was...

#57 ThatPrimalGuy

ThatPrimalGuy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:35 AM

School stress can definitely worsen acne - I always used to get flare ups during exams. Hang in there smile.gif Sounds like you're doing good

#58 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Pangarl @ Sep 17 2010, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
School stress can definitely worsen acne - I always used to get flare ups during exams. Hang in there smile.gif Sounds like you're doing good

Thanks for the positivity smile.gif Yeah I know it has to do with school.. But today I drank an all-americano from starbucks and now I have like under-the-neth cycts on my chin sad.gif.. Like 3 HUGE ones.. Others cant see them but when I wash my face I can feel them.. Not sure if it's from the coffee or stress.. I'm thinking coffee since I got them within a few hours of drinking it and didnt have them this moring!! NO MORE COFFEE!!!!! lol

#59 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

Food:
mahi mahi
zucchini and onions
Almond butter
a few walnuts
Seltzer
COFFEE= PIMPLES (cycts on chin!!!!!)

Supplements:
b-complex 50
ca/mg/D
vitamin C (could this cause pimples?)

Health:
Acupuncture

Acne:
Pimple on left side of forehead..still there...tried to pop it but noting came out... chin has a small few bumps on right side and one is starting to hurt.. Huge under the neth cyst on left side of chin.. DARN IT COFFEE and STRESS!!! Hopefully the taurine does it's magic and makes them go down this weekend.. I'm going to take an extra 2000 mg tonight with no ood in about an hour + seltzer.

#60 CheyCheyenne

CheyCheyenne

Lightsnoise

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:22 PM

Hey congrats on sticking to your regimen. I hope vitamin c doesn't cause pimples because I usually take a lot haha. Do you use any topicals on your skin? Did you ever have any yeast die off as you progressed with the diet? If you're still thinking about adding carbs back in maybe squash would be an idea? I've really been craving some of that lately...