Photo

Liverflushing?!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#21 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2004 - 12:37 PM

Well, you need to do whatever you are comfortable with. If you feel uncomfortable with doing a flush, then it's not for you. You just need to have all the facts and then you can make up your own mind. That's how I see it. I guess for me, risking a few breakouts so that I didn't have to stay on supplements all the time, it didn't matter; I couldn't possibly break out any worse than I had in the past. But we are all different. You just need to feel comfortable with whatever you are doing. After two weeks of research, I decided that liverflushing could only benefit me, so I wasn't too paranoid or anything. I read up as much as possible and then went for it. I had a bad breakout after flush 3, but I learned that I should do an enema or get a colonic after the flush to flush out any toxins, chaff, debris, etc....and that has never happened to me again.

But if you are clear and happy, then that's great! smile.gif You have all the facts and you understand what I'm saying. Everyone here should make up their own minds after they have all the facts before them, so it's all good.

#22 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE(Denise2 @ Aug 3 2004, 12:24 PM)
Well, you need to do whatever you are comfortable with.  If you feel uncomfortable with doing a flush, then it's not for you.  You just need to have all the facts and then you can make up your own mind.  That's how I see it.  I guess for me, risking a few breakouts so that I didn't have to stay on supplements all the time, it didn't matter; I couldn't possibly break out any worse than I had in the past.  But we are all different.  You just need to feel comfortable with whatever you are doing.  After two weeks of research, I decided that liverflushing could only benefit me, so I wasn't too paranoid or anything.  I read up as much as possible and then went for it.  I had a bad breakout after flush 3, but I learned that I should do an enema or get a colonic after the flush to flush out any toxins, chaff, debris, etc....and that has never happened to me again.

But if you are clear and happy, then that's great! smile.gif    You have all the facts and you understand what I'm saying.  Everyone here should make up their own minds after they have all the facts before them, so it's all good.

Well, I don't want to stay on supplements as well. So it's all quite dubious for me. I think I will start doing them in the future after all.. rolleyes.gif

#23 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:39 AM

When i first started doing bowel cleansing, i started getting horrible breakouts. After two months and 4 liver flushes, my skin is look 90% better. A few more liver flushes and i think my face will be 100% clear.

#24 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:39 AM

Denise2, btw I think I am gonna do some colon cleanses after all. I have found a very good colon cleansing product at a natural health store in my neighbour country Belgium.

The product is called ColonLife and contains the following ingrediënts: psyllium (husk) 35%, bentonite 8%, alfalfaleaves, barleygrass, kamutgrass, liquorice, fenugreek, laurel leaves, hyssop, nettle leaves, chlorella, horsetale, ginger, rose-hip and hybiscus flower.

I think it is a good replacement for those P&B shakes. Should I take these on an empty stomach as well, like the P&B shakes?

#25 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Aug 4 2004, 05:26 AM)
When i first started doing bowel cleansing, i started getting horrible breakouts.  After two months and 4 liver flushes, my skin is look 90% better. A few more liver flushes and i think my face will be 100% clear.

Well, how do you define horrible breakout? Acne all over your face or just some awfull ugly big sized pimples ? I think it also depends on how your previous acne condition was..

edit: btw before my accutane sessions (3 years ago) I have always had a very weird kind of acne. I have never ever had any acne on my body only on my face. There wasnt any logical pattern in the acne on my face. It were always mega inflammed bigsized mountains located on different places on my face, but never on the cheek area. They were always coming and leaving. But new ones were forming daily. I haven't had that kind of form like most people have; their cheeks being one area of funland for p-acnes.

When I went on accutane (only 20mg, and I weight about 75kg) my body responded very quick and in a positive way. I have never had the initial breakout like most people did.

Now what I want to say is that I can't imagine when I do a colon cleanse, I will get such a horrible breakout that it does even get worse like it has ever been in my case.

First Denise2 told me that doing a liver flush without taking colon cleanse preperations can cause a breakout. Finally I glaidly came across a site which sells a good product for colon cleansing, and now you are saying that the colon cleanse made you breakout horribly :o

arrrrghh that was just not what I wanted to hear :sad: shock.gif :sad: shock.gif

#26 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:17 AM

Keats, you should drink 8oz's of water upon waking, then mix your colon shake with water then follow it up with another 8oz glass of water.
My acne was mild, always has been except my back, which has been severe at times. I started doing colon cleansing and a week later i had pimples all over my upper cheeks. About maybe 15 in total. It was alot for me and it was a place i never broke out. I really feel it was worth it because now im becoming clearer and clearer.

#27 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Aug 4 2004, 06:04 AM)
Keats, you should drink 8oz's of water upon waking, then mix your colon shake with water then follow it up with another 8oz glass of water.
My acne was mild, always has been except my back, which has been severe at times. I started doing colon cleansing and a week later i had pimples all over my upper cheeks. About maybe 15 in total. It was alot for me and it was a place i never broke out.  I really feel it was worth it because now im becoming clearer and clearer.

Isn't there a chance that your breakouts were caused by not taking enough pro-biotics ?

#28 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 12:17 PM

I was taking 8 pills of primal defense at the time.

#29 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 01:47 PM

keats:

so what exactly are you taking for your skin?

#30 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 04:16 PM

Keats. I highly doubt that the liver flushes will do a thing for you. 1, because your skin is already clear. 2. YOu are young and I doubt that your liver is plugged up and 3. YOu have eben taking ACV for months now(amI correct?) if that is the case than most of your stones would be dissolved by now(I'm assuming you only had a bit, not the 1000+ some people claim to have). Even if you theoretically had thousands of stones, you would only have to take the ACV for about 6 months more to dissolve most of them.

#31 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:18 PM

Blackbird, not to attack you, but your very wrong. Im only 20 an i have already flushed out 500 stones. Im sure i have over a thousand in me. The Acv might disolve tiny stones, but many stones are often big and this wont do much on them.

#32 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 11:04 PM

Doesn't matter the size. It will dissolve them as well just may take more time. That's like saying a larger snowball won't melt but a small one will.

He also has a clear face so it looks like his organs are running pretty well.

#33 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE(malia @ Aug 4 2004, 01:34 PM)
keats:

so what exactly are you taking for your skin?

I dont use any topicals. I do only take ACV 2 times a day in a glass of warm water, plus I take that tincture I have described earlier. That's all..

#34 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE(blackbirdbeatle @ Aug 4 2004, 04:03 PM)
Keats. I highly doubt that the liver flushes will do a thing for you. 1, because your skin is already clear. 2. YOu are young and I doubt that your liver is plugged up and 3. YOu have eben taking ACV for months now(amI correct?) if that is the case than most of your stones would be dissolved by now(I'm assuming you only had a bit, not the 1000+ some people claim to have). Even if you theoretically had thousands of stones, you would only have to take the ACV for about 6 months more to dissolve most of them.

Yes I am on ACV for about 4months now. I have just added the regular ACV intake of 2 times a day to my future daily schedule. But I am only questioning if my skin stays like it is now, when I will stop taking the ACV adn that other tincture.
So taking ACV for about 6months should dissolve most of the stones if there are any in my body?

#35 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:37 AM

Keats, please post on curezone.com under the ask shelly forums. She is the only person who can really answer you ( not blackbird) and just cause you dont have much acne doesnt mean your organs are running well. People get acne for a various amount of reasons. Your liver still might be congested and later on it will affect you in another form. Curezone.com ask away.

#36 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:39 AM

And blackbird all his stones arent gone. I dont know the exact reason why acv wont dissolve them in 6 months but i do know that most people on curezone.com (thousands of people) have done 20-60 flushes spaced 1 month apart each. There must be a reason why these people including shelly who is a well known author on flushing, dont just drink acv.

#37 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Aug 5 2004, 04:24 AM)
Keats, please post on curezone.com under the ask shelly forums.  She is the only person who can really answer you ( not blackbird) and just cause you dont have much acne doesnt mean your organs are running well.  People get acne for a various amount of reasons. Your liver still might be congested and later on it will affect you in another form. Curezone.com ask away.

I know it is, because it already has affected me in another way (the broken capillaries on my feet which is the result of poor blood circulation due to not properly functioning of the liver according to Julia Chang of sensiblehealth). But since this regimen it hasn't gotten any worse. So I am actually waiting till to a point where this regimen is shortcoming

#38 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Aug 5 2004, 04:24 AM)
Keats, please post on curezone.com under the ask shelly forums.  She is the only person who can really answer you ( not blackbird) and just cause you dont have much acne doesnt mean your organs are running well.  People get acne for a various amount of reasons. Your liver still might be congested and later on it will affect you in another form. Curezone.com ask away.

Just reading some interesting posts of her..

Subject: Apple juice/ACV work that fast?
Date: 7/26/2004 1:15:00 AM ( 10 days ago )

I just finished liver flush # 12, with some *different* results. Could the malic acid have melted everything?

-------------

Subject: Re: Apple juice/ACV work that fast?
From: shelleycat < Send email to shelleycat > | All shelleycat's Messages |
Date: 7/26/2004 11:29:00 AM ( 10 days ago )

Oh yes, ACV is much more powerful than apple juice. It is CONCENTRATED apple juice. smile.gif I highly recommend that anyone using apple juice add ACV to it. OH yes.

------------------

First subject I came across in that forum section. So I guess the ACV is really doing something with the stones. I hope it might have done something with the potential stones in MY body smile.gif

#39 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:53 AM

Keats; As I stated before, I know for a fact that ACV, Gold Coin Grass, Phosfood, all break stones down. However, I'm not sure that the material actually leaves the liver without a flush. I'm not saying that it DOESN'T happen, I'm saying that without a strong contraction by the liver, I'm not convinced that the material breaks down to the point of nothingness, get what I'm saying?

I have done flushes where the stones were completed flattened or deflated looking; but there was still material there to work with.

You should ask Andreas what his opinion is. I don't agree with many of Andreas' views (particularly on his New Age Spirituality), but I think that he and Shelley both are two of the more knowledgable on the board. Go ask him if, after stones are crushed or broken down, do they ever break down to the point of non-existance, or will the material be broken down to a point but still clog the bile ducts? That's what you should ask him. It's good to get different points of view on a particular topic.

Like you, I was having serious circulation problems too and didn't know it! I think that I would have eventually started having gallbladder problems and attacks if I had not started flushing. I had terrible bruises for weeks that wouldn't heal and I would get the bruises at the slightest bump. It was sooooo weird.

#40 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE(Denise2 @ Aug 5 2004, 08:40 AM)
Keats;  As I stated before, I know for a fact that ACV, Gold Coin Grass, Phosfood, all break stones down.  However, I'm not sure that the material actually leaves the liver without a flush.  I'm not saying that it DOESN'T happen, I'm saying that without a strong contraction by the liver, I'm not convinced that the material breaks down to the point of nothingness, get what I'm saying? 

I have done flushes where the stones were completed flattened or deflated looking; but there was still material there to work with.

You should ask Andreas what his opinion is.  I don't agree with many  of Andreas' views (particularly on his New Age Spirituality), but I think that he and Shelley both are two of the more knowledgable on the board.  Go ask him if, after stones are crushed or broken down, do they ever break down to the point of non-existance, or will the material be broken down to a point but still clog the bile ducts?  That's what you should ask him.  It's good to get different points of view on a particular topic.

Like you, I was having serious circulation problems too and didn't know it!  I think that I would have eventually started having gallbladder problems and attacks if I had not started flushing.  I had terrible bruises for weeks that wouldn't heal and I would get the bruises at the slightest bump.  It was sooooo weird.

I never get any bruises, not even when I bump myself very very hard smile.gif

Anyway, in my case; I think that I have suffered from serious accutane damage to my body in those 3 years when I did 3 courses of accutane. The accutane must have had a substantially big impact on the poor blood circulation (sounds very logical, since accutane weakens the liver and poor blood circulation is mainly a result of liver malfunctioning)

So, prior to the accutane my liver was already weakened by probably on overload of toxins, otherwise I wouldn't get acne so badly. Now, in these periods using accutane, the drug did just assess my liver so heavily that the organ wasnt even capable to let the blood circulate in a good way anymore. This must have caused the broken capillaries.