Photo

Masturbation / Acne Experiement 2010 // 2011 // 2012 !

aha alpha hydroxy acid

3584 replies to this topic

#41 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting clear, and staying that way

Achievements

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Bourne @ Aug 15 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just keep your head up and smile biggrin.gif
good luck

Thanks! Last night I went to sleep earlier (kind of like you've been trying to do), around 10, and woke up at 6:30. Unfortunately didn't get much sleep because I was worried about the interview.

In the morning I expected to see even more pimples in the mirror, but it seems that the new acne has stopped coming in (at least for now). And it wasn't even that big of a breakout, I was probably just overreacting when I first saw it.

So anyway, day 2 is off to a good start...

#42 Bourne

Bourne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Benni B. @ Aug 16 2010, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
day one, lol. I'll join ya guys!

welcome!

QUOTE (Benni B. @ Aug 16 2010, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (iWantBeHappy @ Aug 16 2010, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oke guys i am quit... I dont know what happening to me but thats weird lol.
I started like 2 weeks ago taking 1g of vitamin c and 30-60mg zinc. Today i masturbated 3 times and i am still horny, and acne in old places no new breakouts. Also i just increased my bench record by 35lbs, gosh i really recommend take zinc, i didnt expect that effect. so better than abstaining take zinc supplement, thats amazing. lol

good luck

I read somewhere that this shit sucks you in! So the more you do it, the more horny you get! You should seriously consider quiting this habbit dude. just get yourself busy with something. get yourself tired. Go to GYM!!!!

yeah man, i think you've gotten the furthest so far in this thread, you don't need to mb 3x a day even if you are horny eusa_snooty.gif

QUOTE (Hypnokim @ Aug 16 2010, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yees, masturbate and God will kill one puppy...

Seriously, what's wrong with masturbating? I'm not sure about masturbation and acne though. Did you just do it once? Was it just a coincidence?

i thought it was 2 kittens & 1 puppy? cry.gif
acne and masturbation is probably one of the most talked about subjects on this forum (besides the acne.org regimen). there probably isn't much wrong with masturbation unless like most people you do it in excess (almost every single day). the way i understand it (i haven't really researched this much) is when you are a teenager your hormones spike or go out of balance naturally when you go through puberty, and when they balance back out you stop getting acne. the problem is, that is the same age lots of us experiment with masturbation and a bunch of us get err..addicted? and because we do it so often for years, our hormones stay out of balance and we never get rid of our teenage acne. some people i guess aren't effected by hormonal acne, i guess part of it is genetics and such i don't really know forsure lol wacko.gif

QUOTE (wombat666 @ Aug 16 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bourne @ Aug 15 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just keep your head up and smile biggrin.gif
good luck

Thanks! Last night I went to sleep earlier (kind of like you've been trying to do), around 10, and woke up at 6:30. Unfortunately didn't get much sleep because I was worried about the interview.

In the morning I expected to see even more pimples in the mirror, but it seems that the new acne has stopped coming in (at least for now). And it wasn't even that big of a breakout, I was probably just overreacting when I first saw it.

So anyway, day 2 is off to a good start...

nice man, i think 10pm - 6/7am is the best sleeping pattern to have, i am still trying to get used to it, and it will be useful when school starts since i'll be working and going to school full time

anyway Day two just spent a crap load of money on books lol, can't wait for college to start though so i can stay busier
i have my jojoba oil bottle from when i ordered the DKR products so i am going to start putting that on at night to help get rid of some of the redness
overall my acne is probably still the same, but that's not a bad thing because it usually gets a bit worse everyday, no exciting new breakouts recently so all-in-all i am pretty happy smile.gif

#43 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Bourne @ Aug 16 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice man, i think 10pm - 6/7am is the best sleeping pattern to have, i am still trying to get used to it, and it will be useful when school starts since i'll be working and going to school full time

anyway Day two just spent a crap load of money on books lol, can't wait for college to start though so i can stay busier
i have my jojoba oil bottle from when i ordered the DKR products so i am going to start putting that on at night to help get rid of some of the redness
overall my acne is probably still the same, but that's not a bad thing because it usually gets a bit worse everyday, no exciting new breakouts recently so all-in-all i am pretty happy smile.gif

Yep, college should definitely keep your mind off masturbation, especially if you're living in a dorm or in apartment with a roommate. The less privacy, the better (at least in this situation tongue.gif).

#44 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:29 AM

It's the dawn of Day 3... my face is looking better... old pimples are shrinking and/or becoming whiteheads... I've been cleansing morning/night and it really seems to help with oiliness. I also wash with just water in the middle of the day. Other than that, I'm just going to keep avoiding all topicals.

I'm not looking forward to tonight though. Traditionally, the night of day 3 usually results in a wet dream for me. If it happens again, I won't be too happy at all.

#45 xn.

xn.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

This sounds fun.
I once tried it in teen years (abstinance), then I woke up one sunday at my grandma`s house and my pants were *wet*.
Today is 17th august, I`m starting now.

#46 iWantBeHappy

iWantBeHappy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE (extasy_crysis @ Aug 17 2010, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This sounds fun.
I once tried it in teen years (abstinance), then I woke up one sunday at my grandma`s house and my pants were *wet*.

Thats a wetdream, thats normal and thats not masturbation, so relax.

So guys anyway i am strating again, because of yesterday. I were so "naughty" today waked up and, oh god... About 10 new small pimples, so it makes sense. When i was on day 6 i havent breaked out and my acne started clear but... So thats definetly effects my acne, believe it or not.
So its day 1 i will control myself everyday, ill try to stay busy, started reading book, going to gym. So i will update at end of this week. And ill try to avoid everything erotic, gosh sexy girls everywhere biggrin.gif
Good luck !

Edited by iWantBeHappy, 17 August 2010 - 08:51 AM.

#47 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (iWantBeHappy @ Aug 17 2010, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This sounds fun.

Thats a wetdream, thats normal and thats not masturbation, so relax.

So guys anyway i am strating again, because of yesterday. I were so "naughty" today waked up and, oh god... About 10 new small pimples, so it makes sense. When i was on day 6 i havent breaked out and my acne started clear but... So thats definetly effects my acne, believe it or not.
So its day 1 i will control myself everyday, ill try to stay busy, started reading book, going to gym. So i will update at end of this week. And ill try to avoid everything erotic, gosh sexy girls everywhere biggrin.gif
Good luck !

Lol... it's nice to see you back, good luck! Let's try to make it to a week this time.

#48 ClearingAcne

ClearingAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:32 AM

You can't suppress wet dreams. Semen and prostate fluid have come out one way or the other.

#49 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (ClearingAcne @ Aug 17 2010, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't suppress wet dreams. Semen and prostate fluid have come out one way or the other.

Untrue. Some people never have 'em, others that do stop having them past a certain age.

#50 Bourne

Bourne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

This sounds fun.

lol, yes, tons of fun eusa_dance.gif
welcome aboard
day three here and i have been keeping my thoughts pretty straight
my left side is has some pretty ugley pimples lol but not much to cry about
trying to find ways to cut the redness down, any ideas?

#51 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:02 AM

It's the morning of Day 4 and I'm really pissed off.

Had a wet dream at around 7:45 AM, only reason being that I decided to be lazy and sleep in. I'd set my alarm for 6, and by all rights should have woken up then, since I went to sleep at around 10.

Nevertheless, this being a 'masturbation' experiment and not a 'ejaculation' experiment, I'm not going to reset my count. Maybe if I keep on abstaining and actually follow my sleep schedule this time around, I can reduce the frequency of wet dreams.

Edited by wombat666, 18 August 2010 - 06:02 AM.

#52 Boss01

Boss01

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:22 AM

Day 5 and i can't see a difference. No change either way
but i'm starting to notice attractive women more than normal.

#53 xn.

xn.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:42 PM

End of day two. I was thinking of going back to online games, actually logged in and ran around. I think i cant expect to see results from abstinance now. The second week of 10mg accutane is drawing to end, i feel my lips being dry. I will report tomorrow.

#54 Bourne

Bourne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

give it some time guys!
don't expect dramatic results in a weeks time after stopping something you have been doing for years eusa_naughty.gif

it is a 30 day experiment after-all smile.gif

day four for me; i had 4-5 small pimples on my forehead last night that i thought were going to stick around, but to my surprise they pretty much gone today. overall my face hasn't changed much except that i don't have those big pesky pimples anymore.

don't get too upset wombat, i think that after a good two weeks of no masturbation you will stop having wet dreams. your body is just so used to ejaculating on a daily basis, that it's trying to take the place of your hand so to speak, lol. after your brain realizes that you no longer need to ejaculate after you quit masturbating then it will stop doing so. in the mean time try to stay away from things that turn you on ya, and try reading a novel or something right before bed. gl

#55 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Bourne @ Aug 18 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
give it some time guys!
don't expect dramatic results in a weeks time after stopping something you have been doing for years eusa_naughty.gif

it is a 30 day experiment after-all smile.gif

day four for me; i had 4-5 small pimples on my forehead last night that i thought were going to stick around, but to my surprise they pretty much gone today. overall my face hasn't changed much except that i don't have those big pesky pimples anymore.

don't get too upset wombat, i think that after a good two weeks of no masturbation you will stop having wet dreams. your body is just so used to ejaculating on a daily basis, that it's trying to take the place of your hand so to speak, lol. after your brain realizes that you no longer need to ejaculate after you quit masturbating then it will stop doing so. in the mean time try to stay away from things that turn you on ya, and try reading a novel or something right before bed. gl

Yep, I definitely have been staying away from things that turn me on, and I've been reading non-fiction before bed. There are few things less arousing than DK's "Hyperspace: The Final Frontier".

But anyway, it's the close of day 4 and my face seems much cleaner overall. There are a couple new pimples, on my nose, around my lips, and one major one on the bottom of my left jawbone, but old ones are fading rapidly and new ones are not as pronounced.

#56 xn.

xn.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

Today was a fine day, mostly because of the weather, which goes back to normal. Three weeks of exhausting +33 degrees celsius and today a drop to +20. Still waking up with with small pimples around lips, jaw. Today technically was my day two, since it was 2 full days from 17th and todays 19th.

#57 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

Day 5 is coming to a close... today was really tough... as days 5-7 usually are. I was busy almost all day. Unfortunately being busy also involved being alone, so the urges were harder to resist than usual. Luckily I got through somehow. Whew!

Pimples are still coming and going... mostly around my jaw/lip area, similar to extasy_crysis.

#58 Bourne

Bourne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:17 PM

day five and as i am looking in the mirror i am completely clear!
ha just kidding, i actually broke out for the first time since starting this experiment; i've been eating a lot of chocolate recently so maybe that's the reason. but it's like 5 or 6 pimples spread out. weird. but i will be away most of the weekend so good luck everyone, stay strong!

#59 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:04 AM

Morning of what will hopefully be day 6. Same old, same old. New acne coming in (mainly on the forehead, that I can see), old acne shrinking and fading. Overall, acne is still clustered around my jaw area.

#60 xn.

xn.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:58 PM

End of day three. No big sexual arousement yet, but the boredom crawls in. Older, heavier acne is healing up and still getting small ones in usual places. I am on accutane now (today is 2 weeks mark), it may influence the experiment/results. Yesterday was shaving time, i will try to shave more frequently now, as was suggested somewhere on this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users