Masturbation / Acne Experiement 2010 // 2011 // 2012 !

3,815 posts in this topic

Well, I am day 10... whatever, how long did it take for you guys to see an improvement?

Well, I am day 10... whatever, how long did it take for you guys to see an improvement?

Few weeks to a month? just guessing

Day 14

If you are reading this, then I have successfully distracted you.

Day 3.

the comeup and i are past 2 months and still get a few flare ups now and then.. i think abstinace has kept the huge bad blemishes away for me but not the singular zits know what i mean

good luck for you though maybe youll be different

Day 33, acne gone down significantly, but can't tell if it's caused by nofap or the other stuff I've been doing like working out and eating healthier.

Approaching day 8 of the ironman challenge, only 992 days to go cool.png

EDIT: Inb4atrophy.

Edited by Lee1234

"Long hair makes a good looking man, beautiful and an ugly man fierce"

Day 60...yeeeeeea

TheComeUp's Regimen & Log

"Everyday life's destined to change forever, but some things are never better than their predecessors"

One Life ~ One Love ~ One Chance

"Don't slip...don't fall...just get a grip and hold on. Don't Lose Your Balance. Dont be losing your balance"

Peace & Love

lol 1000 days...

Day 15.. half way done a month again..

Day 4.

Day 4.

So again, lets review as im an outsider to this thread. I dont practice this because its simply absurd and not practical long term (though i have been abstinent for 3 weeks, and a month before that). Expecting this action to clear you is not a solution. Though it may have an affect with some its only as long as you stay abstinent.Hence not a solution.

So this is an experiment that has run 71 pages. To me I see as more of a game now to see how long a person can go (which is just one big joke imo), so lets get back on track. What has this done for those that have tried? What are the reactions and complications when someone breaks this? Long term solution?

Edited by k3tchup

Day 15 biggrin.png

diet: meat, veggies, fruit, eggs, seeds, beans, lentils, potatoes, cod liver oil, coconut oil, more saturated fats, trying high fat dairy again after "no dairy" year, butter, yogurt, cream, no gluten, no grains, no cheating

supplements: goal: gradually reducing vitamins intake with B5 (only 800mg daily) exception because it is only thing that helps!

sleep: goal: 22 - 06

exercise: walking, ice skating

stress management: meditation, aromatherapy, reading stress, depression related books

topicals: nothing, washing once a day with gentle 5,5 ph cleanser, makeup

status: breaking out every day. Diet/healthy lifestyle (8 months) cured my depression and significantly improved my immune system but for some UNKNOWN reasons did't stop acne at all.

trying "no sex" out of desperation

Day 16!!! keep it up everyone

Day 9 of Iron man challenge. Strong desire to spill seeds...must resist...hand..fornication neutral.gif

Day 40

Great work buddy, you've been doing great with the last while. Just think of it as 20 more days. Then another month!

Day 61

"Everyday life's destined to change forever, but some things are never better than their predecessors"

"Don't slip...don't fall...just get a grip and hold on. Don't Lose Your Balance. Dont be losing your balance"

Peace & Love

Day 40

Great work buddy, you've been doing great with the last while. Just think of it as 20 more days. Then another month!

Day 61

Thanks man! And the good thing is, urges have gone down a lot lately so it's pretty easy now. I'm sure it will get harder again though...

Day 40

Day 61

Thanks man! And the good thing is, urges have gone down a lot lately so it's pretty easy now. I'm sure it will get harder again though...

Well for me it's gotten easier as time has gone..but everyones different I guess

Day 62

Peace & Love

Day 10 of ze ironman challenge. Feelsgoodman.

1 person likes this

Day 17 !!

I went at it 3 times in 4 days...by the end my skin got significantly dryer and looked lifeless and dull, and needless to say I have many more pimples. I am on day 4 now and my skin is starting to clear up a little.

sdsadjaskdhhksad i failed. Trying to be cool about it no point of getting frustrated. Day 1 tomorrow its okay!

Day 63. Keep up the good work everyone...

One Love

Peace & Love

Day 1 Note to self: NOOO PRON!