Masturbation / Acne Experiement 2010 // 2011 // 2012 !

3,814 posts in this topic

It's the morning of Day 4 and last night I had a wet dream. I was hoping to avoid it by going to sleep late and waking up early, but it happened right in the middle of the night.

So now I'm starting over. It will hopefully be Day 1 today.

Wet dream is not masturabtion and thats is different. So you on day 5 now yes?

BTW i am on day 6 i am still breaking out but much less, actually my face feels better.

But... i feel verry agressive and horny, i cant explain, but i feel verry weird, like a gorrila, or something like that. lol :surprised:

P.S Bourne comon your record was day 4 or 5? Dude control yourself... :)

Who will reach week 2 first? hehe

I agree, wombat no need to start over because of a wet dream.

lol, I am working on it Happy :angel:

Edited by Bourne

Well, as if the wet dream wasn't enough, I caved today. So that's three days for me. Back to Day 1 tomorrow. :snooty:

EDIT: examining my face closer, I can see a lot of new acne about to come in. The next couple of days should be fun, as I get my biggest breakout in several months...

Edited by wombat666

The problem with me trying to do this is that after a few days I think to myself "why do I not masturbate, it feels so good!", then I get an unwanted erection and we all no what happens in the privacy of your own home ;) .

SO, I begin, and will try to have some self control this time.

This is day one.

I agree, wombat no need to start over because of a wet dream.

Why doesn't a wet dream count? I'll give it a go as i'm not getting any at the moment anyway.

I have not knocked one out in three days so i'll start here and see what happens.

haha i failed, actually i like abistnence it has emotional effect, when i was on day 6 i felt so self confident and so good, dont know how to explain...and ofcourse so horny and i liked that. lol

anyway day 1

face hasnt changed yet lot of small pimples

good luck ya all

It's the morning of what hopefully will be Day 1 and I woke up to a face covered in new acne. I don't recall breaking out this badly since February, I think. Honestly though, I'm not surprised... going off Retin-A has practically given acne free rein over my face.

However, I still think that this masturbation thing might work if done right, so I'm going to try again, and if I keep failing, I might have to go back on the topicals. Which I'm not all that eager to do, really.

Why doesn't a wet dream count? I'll give it a go as i'm not getting any at the moment anyway.

Because it's a masturbation / acne experiment. You have little control over what you do when you sleep so it's not fair to have to start over because of a wet dream.

anyway I failed yesterday too lol, so this evens out the race; first one to 14 wins

i actually feel way more confident after a few days too, makes me wonder what 90 days would do to your mental and physical self?

day 1 a few medium sized pimples, lots of redness, but ever since i started cutting back my forehead has stayed pretty clear

good luck everyone, this is like our AA meeting lol

Edited by Bourne

Day 1 is over and I'm still breaking out like crazy. Even worse, I have a job interview tomorrow, and nobody would want to hire a pimply-faced teenager.

Whatever. No pain, no gain, right? Let's see what the next couple days have in store (assuming I'm able to keep abstaining, of course).

oke guys i am quit... I dont know what happening to me but thats weird lol.

I started like 2 weeks ago taking 1g of vitamin c and 30-60mg zinc. Today i masturbated 3 times and i am still horny, and acne in old places no new breakouts. Also i just increased my bench record by 35lbs, gosh i really recommend take zinc, i didnt expect that effect. so better than abstaining take zinc supplement, thats amazing. lol

good luck

day one, lol. I'll join ya guys!

I started like 2 weeks ago taking 1g of vitamin c and 30-60mg zinc. Today i masturbated 3 times and i am still horny, and acne in old places no new breakouts. Also i just increased my bench record by 35lbs, gosh i really recommend take zinc, i didnt expect that effect. so better than abstaining take zinc supplement, thats amazing. lol

good luck

I read somewhere that this shit sucks you in! So the more you do it, the more horny you get! You should seriously consider quiting this habbit dude. just get yourself busy with something. get yourself tired. Go to GYM!!!!

Yees, masturbate and God will kill one puppy...

Seriously, what's wrong with masturbating? I'm not sure about masturbation and acne though. Did you just do it once? Was it just a coincidence?

just keep your head up and smile :D

good luck

Thanks! Last night I went to sleep earlier (kind of like you've been trying to do), around 10, and woke up at 6:30. Unfortunately didn't get much sleep because I was worried about the interview.

In the morning I expected to see even more pimples in the mirror, but it seems that the new acne has stopped coming in (at least for now). And it wasn't even that big of a breakout, I was probably just overreacting when I first saw it.

So anyway, day 2 is off to a good start...

day one, lol. I'll join ya guys!

welcome!

good luck

I read somewhere that this shit sucks you in! So the more you do it, the more horny you get! You should seriously consider quiting this habbit dude. just get yourself busy with something. get yourself tired. Go to GYM!!!!

yeah man, i think you've gotten the furthest so far in this thread, you don't need to mb 3x a day even if you are horny :snooty:

Yees, masturbate and God will kill one puppy...

Seriously, what's wrong with masturbating? I'm not sure about masturbation and acne though. Did you just do it once? Was it just a coincidence?

i thought it was 2 kittens & 1 puppy? :cry:

acne and masturbation is probably one of the most talked about subjects on this forum (besides the acne.org regimen). there probably isn't much wrong with masturbation unless like most people you do it in excess (almost every single day). the way i understand it (i haven't really researched this much) is when you are a teenager your hormones spike or go out of balance naturally when you go through puberty, and when they balance back out you stop getting acne. the problem is, that is the same age lots of us experiment with masturbation and a bunch of us get err..addicted? and because we do it so often for years, our hormones stay out of balance and we never get rid of our teenage acne. some people i guess aren't effected by hormonal acne, i guess part of it is genetics and such i don't really know forsure lol :wacko:

just keep your head up and smile :D

good luck

Thanks! Last night I went to sleep earlier (kind of like you've been trying to do), around 10, and woke up at 6:30. Unfortunately didn't get much sleep because I was worried about the interview.

In the morning I expected to see even more pimples in the mirror, but it seems that the new acne has stopped coming in (at least for now). And it wasn't even that big of a breakout, I was probably just overreacting when I first saw it.

So anyway, day 2 is off to a good start...

nice man, i think 10pm - 6/7am is the best sleeping pattern to have, i am still trying to get used to it, and it will be useful when school starts since i'll be working and going to school full time

anyway Day two just spent a crap load of money on books lol, can't wait for college to start though so i can stay busier

i have my jojoba oil bottle from when i ordered the DKR products so i am going to start putting that on at night to help get rid of some of the redness

overall my acne is probably still the same, but that's not a bad thing because it usually gets a bit worse everyday, no exciting new breakouts recently so all-in-all i am pretty happy :)

nice man, i think 10pm - 6/7am is the best sleeping pattern to have, i am still trying to get used to it, and it will be useful when school starts since i'll be working and going to school full time

anyway Day two just spent a crap load of money on books lol, can't wait for college to start though so i can stay busier

i have my jojoba oil bottle from when i ordered the DKR products so i am going to start putting that on at night to help get rid of some of the redness

overall my acne is probably still the same, but that's not a bad thing because it usually gets a bit worse everyday, no exciting new breakouts recently so all-in-all i am pretty happy :)

Yep, college should definitely keep your mind off masturbation, especially if you're living in a dorm or in apartment with a roommate. The less privacy, the better (at least in this situation :P).

It's the dawn of Day 3... my face is looking better... old pimples are shrinking and/or becoming whiteheads... I've been cleansing morning/night and it really seems to help with oiliness. I also wash with just water in the middle of the day. Other than that, I'm just going to keep avoiding all topicals.

I'm not looking forward to tonight though. Traditionally, the night of day 3 usually results in a wet dream for me. If it happens again, I won't be too happy at all.

This sounds fun.

I once tried it in teen years (abstinance), then I woke up one sunday at my grandma`s house and my pants were *wet*.

Today is 17th august, I`m starting now.

This sounds fun.

I once tried it in teen years (abstinance), then I woke up one sunday at my grandma`s house and my pants were *wet*.

Thats a wetdream, thats normal and thats not masturbation, so relax.

So guys anyway i am strating again, because of yesterday. I were so "naughty" today waked up and, oh god... About 10 new small pimples, so it makes sense. When i was on day 6 i havent breaked out and my acne started clear but... So thats definetly effects my acne, believe it or not.

So its day 1 i will control myself everyday, ill try to stay busy, started reading book, going to gym. So i will update at end of this week. And ill try to avoid everything erotic, gosh sexy girls everywhere :D

Good luck !

Edited by iWantBeHappy

This sounds fun.

Thats a wetdream, thats normal and thats not masturbation, so relax.

So guys anyway i am strating again, because of yesterday. I were so "naughty" today waked up and, oh god... About 10 new small pimples, so it makes sense. When i was on day 6 i havent breaked out and my acne started clear but... So thats definetly effects my acne, believe it or not.

So its day 1 i will control myself everyday, ill try to stay busy, started reading book, going to gym. So i will update at end of this week. And ill try to avoid everything erotic, gosh sexy girls everywhere :D

Good luck !

Lol... it's nice to see you back, good luck! Let's try to make it to a week this time.

You can't suppress wet dreams. Semen and prostate fluid have come out one way or the other.

You can't suppress wet dreams. Semen and prostate fluid have come out one way or the other.

Untrue. Some people never have 'em, others that do stop having them past a certain age.

This sounds fun.

lol, yes, tons of fun :dance:

welcome aboard

day three here and i have been keeping my thoughts pretty straight

my left side is has some pretty ugley pimples lol but not much to cry about

trying to find ways to cut the redness down, any ideas?