Masturbation / Acne Experiement 2010 // 2011 // 2012 !

3,814 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ninjection said:

So is ur body acne kinda starting to get better.

I need just to wait another week or so to let the current ones heal. I think acne stopped forming.

 

9 hours ago, Antonthegreat said:

Do you guys really thank masturbation causes acne? I think thats an old wives tale to stop teens from having sex/getting pregnant

If I still break out even after another week, I'll continue this journey (planning on doing so for the rest of my life). Who knows—maybe it'll take 2 months to clear. Maybe 3. Maybe 6. As I said, I'm doing this for God. If refrain ends up clearing my skin, I'll view it as a bonus. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 3.                                                 ninjection, i too got a painful bump from the wet dream. Its just not fair! I think i will give cold showers a try. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaCoolOne said:

Day 3.                                                 ninjection, i too got a painful bump from the wet dream. Its just not fair! I think i will give cold showers a try. 

I doubt the bump is caused by the wet dream.

I think you should. Warm water doesn't really have any benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Antonthegreat said:

Wow... this is amazing.

 

Do you guys really thank masturbation causes acne? I think thats an old wives tale to stop teens from having sex/getting pregnant 

I also don't think masturbation causes acne. ..... Maybe if you have zinc deficiency you'd want to masturbate less o_O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Antonthegreat said:

Wow... this is amazing.

 

Do you guys really thank masturbation causes acne? I think thats an old wives tale to stop teens from having sex/getting pregnant 

I don't think I know. It's not about what u think. I didn't think there was a connection until I tried it out. Only way is to test it out..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrt_mvc said:

I also don't think masturbation causes acne. ..... Maybe if you have zinc deficiency you'd want to masturbate less

It may. Just b/c results don't show after a few weeks doesn't mean refrain won't clear someone's skin.

People who have acne have low levels of zinc in their blood. People who have severe acne have even lower levels of it. That is usually the case w/ people who have acne, yet they probably don't refrain.

I have acne (so most likely zinc deficiency as well), and masturbation was a regular thing for me—until 23 days ago.

On day 24

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea but I don't think it's right to completly refrain yourself from masturbation . Do it once every 2 weeks or once a month is just about right. You can also take zinc supplements , it has helped a lot of people to clear their acne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chrt_mvc said:

Yea but I don't think it's right to completly refrain yourself from masturbation . Do it once every 2 weeks or once a month is just about right. You can also take zinc supplements , it has helped a lot of people to clear their acne

I don't feel the need to masturbate, and I don't plan on doing it again.

I used to supplement w/ zinc. I believe it was 50 mg per day. Didn't really notice a difference. Slight, if any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Control Panel said:

I don't feel the need to masturbate, and I don't plan on doing it again.

I used to supplement w/ zinc. I believe it was 50 mg per day. Didn't really notice a difference. Slight, if any.

guess everyone is different ... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Control Panel said:

It may. Just b/c results don't show after a few weeks doesn't mean refrain won't clear someone's skin.

People who have acne have low levels of zinc in their blood. People who have severe acne have even lower levels of it. That is usually the case w/ people who have acne, yet they probably don't refrain.

I have acne (so most likely zinc deficiency as well), and masturbation was a regular thing for me—until 23 days ago.

On day 24

 

If acne was really caused by zinc deficiency, why did your acne not clear up when you started supplementing it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Antonthegreat said:

 

If acne was really caused by zinc deficiency, why did your acne not clear up when you started supplementing it?

 

 

As you probably know , there's a lot of things that causes acne and zinc deficiency could be one of them. It's not because it worked for someone that is going to work for everyone. Just like someone could have zinc deficiency and not have acne....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, chrt_mvc said:

As you probably know , there's a lot of things that causes acne and zinc deficiency could be one of them. It's not because it worked for someone that is going to work for everyone. Just like someone could have zinc deficiency and not have acne....

 

Dude read his quote..

 

" People who have acne have low levels of zinc in their blood. People who have severe acne have even lower levels of it. That is usually the case w/ people who have acne, yet they probably don't refrain. "

 

He's saying the common thing between people with acne is the low levels of zinc in their blood. As you can see, its a bold generalization that "people who have acne have low levels of zinc". Therefore you can conclude from that statement that every acne sufferer is low on zinc. If that were TRULY the case, then the zinc would of worked when he started supplementing it.

 

Same goes for this whole "masturbation  causes acne" thing. I giggled a bit when I heard this, because I know what you guys are thinking. Yes people get desperate looking for the cause/cure for their acne, so just about anything will lead them to generalize things like "stopping masturbation will stop acne". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 4 here guys. 

U know the song that goes "try to break the chains but the chains only break me"? That's me with no fap. But no more..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got this, ninjection. Remember:

  • You're already further into a streak than most men
  • Your previous failures can make you succeed

-

Day 25

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 25 is large bro large. 3 more days till 4 weeks and 5 more for a complete month. Ez u can do it

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 5 watched porn crap. So the scab is bleeding but it ain't picked yet. I should not do this. Need to stay off the internet. My previous failures can make me succeed

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of day 1. I fell yesterday and i wanna believe it was the last time! I feel like im not addicted to porn anymore. Anyway 99% of time i masturbated without it. Btw thanks for the tip with cold showers. It really works! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fail at day 5. Wow I suck. 

I keep watching porn and once I do I can't take my mind off it. I said I wouldn't mb over break and I broke the promise. 

What do I do? How can I stop this is madness. I do wish I could stop but I always get caught up in the moment

I should've taken a cold shower 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ninjection said:

Fail at day 5. Wow I suck. 

I keep watching porn and once I do I can't take my mind off it. I said I wouldn't mb over break and I broke the promise. 

What do I do? How can I stop this is madness. I do wish I could stop but I always get caught up in the moment

I should've taken a cold shower 

Best thing is to avoid such content altogether. You can do it!

Day 26 – chest acne still is healing

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I will stop. I did it twice today but tomorrow is day 1 and I will not relapse I need to avoid it. Maybe I will take a break again. I keep failing:( thanks tho cp I try but man I always fail

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even know why I do it. I'm only hurting myself. Day 1 I know I must not masturbate anymore. I must have more willpower And I must ask God to help me with this addiction. I only wish the days would go by faster... I Just can't believe I'm still doing this. Like I don't learn my lesson. I think too much about the short term and momentary pleasure. Gahhh im gonna stop I will. But It's so frustrating:( if only I had stuck with cp from day 1..If anyone has tips, I would be grateful.  When ur feeling the urges what do u do should u call a friend to hang out? I think for me I need some practical outlet Or something to tell myself. I mean I play guitar sometimes and that kinda helps but only for a bit. I can't stand this habit honestly. I wanna be done with it. I think the main thing is staying off the internet for me unless needed obviously. Like I seriously need to absolutely stop watching porn and looking at stuff that will turn me on. I just want and desperately need to be done with this. Please let yesterday be the last time please. I will go on a long streak starting now. That's all I want for Christmas no joke. The best gift in the whole friggen world would be to be free of masturbation 

Edited by ninjection
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not supposed to be easy. The most difficult part is beginning a streak. I honestly don't think there are ways of making it easy. The urge simply needs to be dealt with. This is a common struggle, and remember that willpower is important.

If you can force yourself to take a cold shower, even when warm water is available, you strengthen your willpower. Also, the urge to masturbate subsides.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a New Account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now