Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:07 PM
1. I've been getting LESS SLEEP than i did at uni. It may sound like it should be the other way round but i've been having to get up early for work, earlier than i would have done for uni.
2. I drink LESS MILK at uni.
3. I probably eat slightly LESS CHOCOLATE. However, I probably eat the same amount of crisps.
4. I wear more make up on my skin now than I did at uni-but having more spots makes you want to wear it so its a vicious circle :sad: I have tried to combat this by wearing a non-comodogenic foundation.
5. The weather is WARMER now than it was in April time. I usually find from year to year that the hotter weather seems to break me out.
Does anyone know if these things would be likely to aggravate my acne?
Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:18 PM
Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:28 PM
A lot of people believe that dairy products break them out.
I've followed this advice, and have eliminated 99.9% of all dairy stuff (milk, cheese, yoghurt etc etc) from my diet.
How about giving that a go? Cut down on the milk you are drinking - or even cut it out of your diet altogether, just as a trial - and see if that makes any difference after a while without it.
Hope this helps.
Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:42 PM
I'm also thinking of trying that thing that someone suggested where you don't drink at the same time as you eat. It's worth a try!
Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:02 PM
A lot of people would disagree with you on that one.
It can only be worth a try.
Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:50 PM
Calcium is important for women especially, I agree with that. You can find calcium in many other foods such as green leafy vegetables (broccoli, collards, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens, bok choy) or you can take supplements.
Cutting dairy out of 99% my diet has helped my skin so much and I feel so much better for it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users