Photo

to anyone with colonic experience

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#21 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 12:43 PM

There's nothing close-minded about it. Real doctors have proved time and time again that colonics do absolutely NOTHING.

#22 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 03:04 PM

Ben, have you ever heard of mucid plaque? My body never got rid of it be itself. Once started up my fiber dose it started producing mucid plaque. A few months later i tryed just taking high doses of primal defense and i started getting rid of mucoid plaque. Id love to hear your response on how we can get rid of mucid plaque without colonics, probitoics or fiber.

#23 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2004 - 03:43 PM

I don't know what your mucus is doing there; but fiber is real medicine and a good way to actually get whatever you want out your body faster. Colonics do nothing and studies have shown it time and time again as a potentially dangerous procedure. End of story.

#24 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:25 AM

"Real doctors" are the reason alot of us are in the position we're in now; looking for answers on our own at sites like these. "Real doctors" are brainwashed in med school that the only "way" is what they've learned in their textbooks. God forbid that they stray outside the boundaries that the medical profession has set. "Real doctors" are the reason my health plummeted to the point that I was dying, at which point they shrugged their shoulders and said there's nothing more we can do except ease your pain. I have improved my health tremendously by natural procedures, and I am still working to undo the damage that "real doctors" have done. If "real doctors" were so wonderful and almighty, why do we have huge volumes of people that are grossly overweight, diabetic, have heart disease, cancer, etc. etc. Why haven't the "real doctors" med school training worked??????

With that being said, there is a small group of medical doctors that deserve tremendous applause for straying outside the boundaries that were set for them and daring to look at alternative possibilities. I happened to find one of those doctors and he has guided me to improve my health through natural means; I owe him so much for going out on a limb for me. I wouldn't be alive today if it were not for him.

BenK, there is something to be said for life experience; you are still very young and I'm sure once you get some years under your belt, you will see things quite differently than you do now. When I was younger, I also took the advice of my doctors as the gospel truth.
Ebby

#25 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:34 AM

ebby, that whole post really hit home. i am in the same position now (health problems due to 'treatments' from doctors). my ex boyfriend is a med student, and the whole time we dated all i had to hear about is how natural treatments dont work. for instance, i had severe eczema covering 1/4 of my body. my ex said that it was 'uncurable' and 'would never go away', as did all of my dermtologists. well as soon as i did a little research on the internet about natural therpies for eczema, i quickly learned that eczema in most cases was just a simple food allergies. well sure enough, i eliminated the foods i was allergic to, and the eczema is completely gone smile.gif. take that, allopathy. smile.gif
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

#26 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:40 AM

sadcaroline--I can really sympathize with you about the eczema; I had it for years and heard the same thing from docs. When I quite eating dairy, it went away permanently. Such a simple solution; I wonder why more doctors don't explore these things??? :think:
Ebby

#27 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:46 AM

exactly ebby! it was the dairy for me too... my derm has a little girl with eczema all over her face.. she always mentions her when i go for an appointment, and one time i was like 'why dont u just take her off dairy?' an she was like 'because eczema is not food related' *sigh* gotta love doctors, stupid f*cks
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

#28 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 08:10 AM

Same with my comrades. Antibiotics literally almost killed me. Derms kept me on them for 11 years straight. shock.gif :eek: doubt.gif

I cannot believe after all that has been written about candida overgrowth, derms still use indefinate antibiotic treatment as a valid form of acne treatment......

#29 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 11:51 AM

:boohoo:

Problem was clearly in a misdiagnosis and not mistreatment (two different things). If you had a food allergy, you should've been referred to an allergist. But to say the medical community is a brainwashed sham and that holistic people are nice people who don't want to take your money is BS. Colonics have been clearly revealed as fraud in the other thread, liver flushes have been too. I'm sorry that your doctors sucked -- but I fail to see how "I stopped dairy and cleared" means "Nature rocks!"

#30 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2004 - 12:31 PM

Sadcaroline--Isn't that simply amazing that the doc wouldn't even consider alternatives for her own child?!!! They dare not step over those boundries, eh?!

Denise--I know what you mean; they had me on antibiotics for 10 years; I believe that's what precipitated alot of other health problems for me.

BenK--It's simply amazing that you've acquired all of this expert knowlege about everything at your age........Please, GROW UP!!! :pray:
Ebby

#31 Robert

Robert

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 08:20 AM

"Real doctors" screwed me up for years. Changing my diet turned my health around and greatly improved my skin. I haven't been to a "real doctor" in years. I now take responsibility for my own health.

I had a series of colonics back in 2001. I found them mildly uncomfortable, but not painful.

Norman Walker, the father of juicing and colonics, lived to be 118. Need I say more?
Romans 8:32

#32 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 12:01 PM

It wasn't the colonics that helped him stay alive, I'll tell you that much. I believe that juices have pretty great powers for the body -- but colonics are fraud.

#33 mich

mich

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 02:25 PM

Ben, stick to things that you know. Colonics are not fraud they serve their purpose. I am not saying everyone needs them but they serve there purpose for people who need it. You shouldn't say things are fraud if you never tried them. I have and yes they work and I havent had any problems from them. So chill out.

#34 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 02:50 PM

So I shouldn't say pyramid schemes and spam emails are fraud because I've never tried them either?

They don't serve any purpose but to make health freaks feel better about themselves. Simple as that.

#35 mich

mich

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 04:19 PM

What are you talking about that is totaly different than health related things. Bad comparison.

#36 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 04:35 PM

Great comparison.