Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sadcaroline

to anyone with colonic experience

36 posts in this topic

sadcaroline--I can really sympathize with you about the eczema; I had it for years and heard the same thing from docs. When I quite eating dairy, it went away permanently. Such a simple solution; I wonder why more doctors don't explore these things??? :think:

Ebby

exactly ebby! it was the dairy for me too... my derm has a little girl with eczema all over her face.. she always mentions her when i go for an appointment, and one time i was like 'why dont u just take her off dairy?' an she was like 'because eczema is not food related' *sigh* gotta love doctors, stupid f*cks

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

Same with my comrades. Antibiotics literally almost killed me. Derms kept me on them for 11 years straight. shock.gif :eek: doubt.gif

I cannot believe after all that has been written about candida overgrowth, derms still use indefinate antibiotic treatment as a valid form of acne treatment......

:boohoo:

Problem was clearly in a misdiagnosis and not mistreatment (two different things). If you had a food allergy, you should've been referred to an allergist. But to say the medical community is a brainwashed sham and that holistic people are nice people who don't want to take your money is BS. Colonics have been clearly revealed as fraud in the other thread, liver flushes have been too. I'm sorry that your doctors sucked -- but I fail to see how "I stopped dairy and cleared" means "Nature rocks!"

Sadcaroline--Isn't that simply amazing that the doc wouldn't even consider alternatives for her own child?!!! They dare not step over those boundries, eh?!

Denise--I know what you mean; they had me on antibiotics for 10 years; I believe that's what precipitated alot of other health problems for me.

BenK--It's simply amazing that you've acquired all of this expert knowlege about everything at your age........Please, GROW UP!!! :pray:

Ebby

"Real doctors" screwed me up for years. Changing my diet turned my health around and greatly improved my skin. I haven't been to a "real doctor" in years. I now take responsibility for my own health.

I had a series of colonics back in 2001. I found them mildly uncomfortable, but not painful.

Norman Walker, the father of juicing and colonics, lived to be 118. Need I say more?

Romans 8:32

It wasn't the colonics that helped him stay alive, I'll tell you that much. I believe that juices have pretty great powers for the body -- but colonics are fraud.

Ben, stick to things that you know. Colonics are not fraud they serve their purpose. I am not saying everyone needs them but they serve there purpose for people who need it. You shouldn't say things are fraud if you never tried them. I have and yes they work and I havent had any problems from them. So chill out.

So I shouldn't say pyramid schemes and spam emails are fraud because I've never tried them either?

They don't serve any purpose but to make health freaks feel better about themselves. Simple as that.