Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sadcaroline

to anyone with colonic experience

36 posts in this topic

so i go for my first colonic today, thinking its gonna be uncomfy, but needless to say... 15 min into it i have her to take out the tube, i couldnt bear the pain.. it was awful!! an it wasnt her.. she was very gentle... but the pressure was horrible.. did this happen to anyone else? im going to try again soon.. but jeez it hurt.. sad.gif does it get any better after the first session? thanks! caroline

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

My first time was actually rather pleasant. :shifty: :shh:

The hydrotherapist MUST control the level/pressure of the water properly, or else it can be very uncomfortable for you.

It was definitely quite the experience.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

jeez something must have gone wrong today, because everyone seems to have good experiences with them! i think its that i am clogged up, even the hydrotherapist said i was really 'impacted' an right when things started to loosen an make their way out, the pain got so intense ugh! im going to try again though, with a different hydrotherapist i think. thanks for the replies everyone smile.gif

i have lost my health because of allopathic medicine. if you were as sick as me, with damn rashes an stuff covering like a fourth of your body, with your hair falling out in chunks, all because of allopathic medicine, you would look into alternatives as well, and since ive finally stopped all allopathic treatment, my skin is doing better everyday, im almost 100% clear of acne, eczema is going away... an im losing weight an getting in shape. so dont tell me natural treatments dont work, because im living proof of them. so until youve gone through everything ive gone through, dont question "why" i would do something. believe me, i know the pros and cons, im generally not the type of girl who enjoys having a tube up her butt pushing out crap. but if theres a slight chance it could help me get healthier, ill jump on that bandwagon in a heartbeat.

Amen to that, SadCaroline! Ben's 2 pimples went away when he drank more water, so he doesn't have a clue what most of us have been through trying every treatment under the sun, and even paying out-of-pocket for many treatments that never cured us, either.

Just ignore him.

BTW......I don't know that going to a different hydrotherapist is going to help at all. Having a serious impaction does make the water pressure very difficult to take. My first colonic was a bit uncomfortable because I had tons of mucous and black fecal matter.....but it wasn't that bad at all. It wasn't painful on the scale you are talking about.

Good luck!

I'm going tomorrow for my first colonic!! I'm not to scared but that's maybe because i don't know what to expect. Will let you know how it goes. thanks!

If it was painful, maybe you should reconsider doing it altogether. It might be more harmful than beneficial. confused.gif

Good luck.

Well i had my first colonic today and I think it went pretty well. It doesn't really hurt, but you will def feel the "stuff" when it's about to come out smile.gif There was very little discomfort during the whole session and now i feel 10 lbs lighter! I'm just wondering how much you guys pay for your sessions?

mine was 60 dollars, but i had a 'coffee' colonic, so it was 15 extra, so 75.

a coffee colonic uses coffee in addition to the water, my hydro therapist told me it helps the detoxification process

SadCaroline,

I had the same experience; I went several times but each time it got more painful. They were very productive colonics but I had to quit going because I couldn't stand it anymore. I started doing home colonics with baking soda and salt in the water and and it is painfree. I read somewhere that sometimes cramping can be VERY painful during a colonic; the baking soda & salt seem to alleviate that.

Ebby

"productive" meaning it cleans out/dislodges alot of "stuff" from the colon walls.

Ebby

BenK---you have the closed mindset of an old man; how old are you????????? rolleyes.gif

Ebby

Ben, have you ever heard of mucid plaque? My body never got rid of it be itself. Once started up my fiber dose it started producing mucid plaque. A few months later i tryed just taking high doses of primal defense and i started getting rid of mucoid plaque. Id love to hear your response on how we can get rid of mucid plaque without colonics, probitoics or fiber.

I don't know what your mucus is doing there; but fiber is real medicine and a good way to actually get whatever you want out your body faster. Colonics do nothing and studies have shown it time and time again as a potentially dangerous procedure. End of story.

"Real doctors" are the reason alot of us are in the position we're in now; looking for answers on our own at sites like these. "Real doctors" are brainwashed in med school that the only "way" is what they've learned in their textbooks. God forbid that they stray outside the boundaries that the medical profession has set. "Real doctors" are the reason my health plummeted to the point that I was dying, at which point they shrugged their shoulders and said there's nothing more we can do except ease your pain. I have improved my health tremendously by natural procedures, and I am still working to undo the damage that "real doctors" have done. If "real doctors" were so wonderful and almighty, why do we have huge volumes of people that are grossly overweight, diabetic, have heart disease, cancer, etc. etc. Why haven't the "real doctors" med school training worked??????

With that being said, there is a small group of medical doctors that deserve tremendous applause for straying outside the boundaries that were set for them and daring to look at alternative possibilities. I happened to find one of those doctors and he has guided me to improve my health through natural means; I owe him so much for going out on a limb for me. I wouldn't be alive today if it were not for him.

BenK, there is something to be said for life experience; you are still very young and I'm sure once you get some years under your belt, you will see things quite differently than you do now. When I was younger, I also took the advice of my doctors as the gospel truth.

Ebby

ebby, that whole post really hit home. i am in the same position now (health problems due to 'treatments' from doctors). my ex boyfriend is a med student, and the whole time we dated all i had to hear about is how natural treatments dont work. for instance, i had severe eczema covering 1/4 of my body. my ex said that it was 'uncurable' and 'would never go away', as did all of my dermtologists. well as soon as i did a little research on the internet about natural therpies for eczema, i quickly learned that eczema in most cases was just a simple food allergies. well sure enough, i eliminated the foods i was allergic to, and the eczema is completely gone smile.gif. take that, allopathy. smile.gif